• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 25, 2019

    The Crew Real Monster

    The Crew Real Monster


    Real Monster

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 09:35 AM PST

    Merry Christmas, gearheads!��

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 06:57 AM PST

    If you ever feel bored

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 01:02 AM PST

    Pick your favourite playlist, your favourite car, turn off your hud and go for a drive.

    submitted by /u/Epix4
    [link] [comments]

    Bugatti Boyz'

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 01:44 PM PST

    Not exactly a great outcome for a race

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 12:11 PM PST

    Coney Island Park in NY

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 10:06 AM PST

    The Crew 2 - Bugatti Veyron

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 05:53 AM PST

    Anybody else have weird stats all the time?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 01:05 PM PST

    How to figure out the stats

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 12:53 PM PST

    The stats in this game seem mind bogglingly bugged, I'm almost Icon 400 and have had this problem the entire game. I'll add all max level parts on a car, and then when I look at the stock part, it shows that I'll get a stat INCREASE by equipping the stock part..... My question is, are the stats shown the stats you actually have? ex. If my maxed out plane says I go 396km and the stock part says I go 410km, am I actually better off with the stock part or is it just the number shown that's messed up?

    Edit: I just took a (bad) video of what I'm talking about https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Crew/comments/eflt6k/anybody_else_have_weird_stats_all_the_time/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

    submitted by /u/Nastyburrito666
    [link] [comments]

    Holiday special race bugged?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 03:59 AM PST

    I don't know what's going on, but in the last section of the holiday race my boat always loses complete control, just sliding on in whatever direction it was going with no way for me to turn, stop or affect the boat in any way, whenever the announcer is talking. It only happens when he's talking, and no other time - When he's done i regain control. It makes it completely impossible for me to ace that final part :(

    Anyone else having this problem?

    Edit: Merry christmas. :P

    Edit: I started having the problem at random at other times during the race. The announcer says something about 'ice in the water', but there is no visual indicator, nor is there anything i can do when the loss of control happens.

    submitted by /u/-Khrome-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment