• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 8, 2019

    The Crew If only the headlights were a little brighter, otherwise I like this game.

    The Crew If only the headlights were a little brighter, otherwise I like this game.


    If only the headlights were a little brighter, otherwise I like this game.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 08:21 AM PST

    My biggest livery project yet, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 10:15 AM PST

    I love everything about this game, especially photo mode! (And this Porsche)

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 04:44 PM PST

    Looking good on Matte White

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 09:03 PM PST

    I tried the free trial this weekend and liked the game but before I decide if I really want to buy the full version I got a few questions I hope you can help me with.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 05:09 PM PST

    How many vehicles are locked behind a paywall? I assume only those in the season pass but I just want to make sure.

    Will my save transfer from the trial to the full version or can I start from the beginning again? If so, is there a way to change the character I picked?

    I googled it and turns out it isn't possible within the game (pretty ridiculous tbh) but those posts were from last year, so maybe there's a workaround now?

    submitted by /u/yecapixtlan
    [link] [comments]

    RX8

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 01:42 AM PST

    This happened a couple of weeks ago in the first game

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 02:45 PM PST

    Boats blocking the tournament speed trap

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 02:42 PM PST

    Anybody else have 3+ people in boats blocking this speed trap for the summit??? They need to f*ck off; but there's no report option

    submitted by /u/Nastyburrito666
    [link] [comments]

    Dorito power

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 11:56 AM PST

    Mv Agusta 800 RR setup

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 01:44 PM PST

    Hello. When i build nitro chemist set for Agusta should i focus on pure and bender or pure and some other nitro bonus?

    submitted by /u/Jezieras
    [link] [comments]

    The Rally beast made it to the top

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 07:35 AM PST

    Dirt road driving Focus RS

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 09:24 AM PST

    Looking for a nice friend to play with. Do you like cruising, racing or just like to have fun? Add my PSN: iiTsRazorYT or write down below :)

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 02:56 AM PST

    What can I do with 220000cc?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 07:16 AM PST

    Hello, I want to buy the 220000cc pack but I need help on some things to buy. Cars, items, etc

    submitted by /u/Neveru12
    [link] [comments]

    PVP

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 08:44 AM PST

    It is cause i have a bad internet, or that PVP is really so fucked up and broken?

    Long loadings times / it mostly kicks me out from lobby / it can find lobby with 7 players - loading screen, and i am back in HQ.

    What is going on? It is really annoying and frustrating.

    submitted by /u/orphantwin
    [link] [comments]

    Steering functions greyed out in the crew 2

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 06:15 AM PST

    Hi guys, I'm having trouble setting up my hori apex steering wheel in the crew 2. I can basically use it for driving in the game but when I go into options the steering functions button on the right hand side is greyed out and I can't change these options. The wheel is recognized by my pc (win10, i5, 1050ti) and I can calibrate it perfectly but for some reason the crew 2 doesn't seem to recognize it as being a steering wheel. Anyone here that knows the solution? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Seth7666
    [link] [comments]

    Is the game worth it?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 05:51 AM PST

    Should I get the game? If so which edition?

    submitted by /u/SlayerCR777
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment