• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 4, 2020

    The Crew Fairlady Z

    The Crew Fairlady Z


    Fairlady Z

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:43 AM PST

    The Crew 370z drifting

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 01:27 AM PST

    I love this Paintjob & Tiresmoke <3

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 12:40 PM PST

    We're a long way from Grand Valley...

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 04:48 AM PST

    XBox 4 Life

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 07:48 PM PST

    Why does the game barely have nighttime?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 07:24 PM PST

    When does this game take place, the summer solstice?

    submitted by /u/Dbwasson
    [link] [comments]

    370z doing a gnarly drift/TheCrew

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 01:03 PM PST

    Favorite disciplines?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 03:38 PM PST

    Just interested in your opinions; what are your favorite disciplines? Here are mine: 1. Hyper car (long races, I like the cars, I like the handling, but is unbalanced with some beta handling and some normal slippery handling) 2. Touring car (I like the tracks) 3. Street race (Some cool tracks but ai is too easy) 4. Alpha GP (handling feels off sometimes but overall very enjoyable. Discipline feels forgotten) 5. Rally raid (exploration, cool. However some tracks are aweful) 6. Rally cross (I really like the rally stages) 7. Powerboats (I like the handling) 8. Drag (good) 9. Motocross (feels forgotten) 10. Drift (handling can feel weird sometimes. Good and less good tracks) 11. demo derby (ai is weird, and handling feels weird sometimes. Very enjoyable from time to time) 12. Air race (ehh, ok) 13. Arobatics (feels like a tutorial) 14. Jetsprint (good handling but I dont like it) 15. Monster truck (eh, I dont touch them) 16. Hovercraft (slip and slide) (Top 7 are my favorites, it differs from time to time)

    submitted by /u/ajonasto
    [link] [comments]

    I want to buy the game but why is this still so expensive ?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 01:45 PM PST

    So I played the open beta back when it was a thing on my PS4, but didn't bought the game because I thought it was a bit to expensive for the final content. I recently found again the game on steam and tried the 4h demo, I had a lot of fun but dam, 60 buck for a 2 years old game that didn't sell that much ? Why on earth is this game so expensive ?

    submitted by /u/nebo8
    [link] [comments]

    How to do a quick 360 spin while driving?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:26 AM PST

    I stumbled upon this clip https://streamable.com/ymnkz and noticed how someone was actually able to do a 360 spin while driving.

    Do you know how to do that? Is it only possible in Drift Cars?

    I know you can do donuts easily from standing still by flooring the gas and brake pedals at the same time.

    submitted by /u/lupiloopdiloop
    [link] [comments]

    Is my matchmaking bugged?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:08 AM PST

    I'm kinda new to the game, been here for a month or so, and I haven't been able to play many live battle matches.

    It hangs on "0 players found", sometime it almost looks like I'm gonna make it at "5 players found" but it automatically quits to the "stand guy". As I'm typing this I've been on matchmaking for 13 minutes.

    I'm in Western Europe if it's something about servers and stuff.

    Any idea?

    submitted by /u/francazzista
    [link] [comments]

    OPEN DAYS Live Summit

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:59 AM PST

    Most times on The Crew 2 the Live Summits gets like 400.000 - 500.000 Summit Points on the first day (platinum), but on the Open Days Live Summit it got like 900.000+ Summit Points on the first day, (platinum), and i don't get why this is happening. Why do this Live Summit got so many Summit Points for platinum in one day?

    submitted by /u/rsgamingcars
    [link] [comments]

    Lag

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 10:08 PM PST

    I've been experiencing lag issues while driving around LA, Miami, New York and Las Vegas. Anyone know why and how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Guilhermeoioi
    [link] [comments]

    If there ever is another crew game it should be set in the UK

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 07:11 AM PST

    Driving around London would be really cool

    submitted by /u/CandiiFortnite
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment