• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 5, 2020

    The Crew Community Request survey results

    The Crew Community Request survey results


    Community Request survey results

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 11:32 AM PST

    JP's Pontiac Firebird livery on a camaro z28

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 01:34 AM PST

    Das Rosa Schwein (The Pink Pig)

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 06:34 PM PST

    I don't know how you guys do it, replicating my Pista's set for the Veyron, set me back 2 millions dollars without starting from scratch & it still not as good as the Pista. :'(

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 04:12 AM PST

    Dream come true

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 02:01 AM PST

    Eldorado Brougham Races?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 01:00 PM PST

    I'm on PC, and I was wondering if anyone in the PC community would be interested in base performance Eldorado racing? I wanna get a huge crew together, all driving 10 perf level Eldorados in a long distance race. It's a fun car and it gets overlooked too often, I would like to give it some love. I was thinking we go from one home to the other, following the waypoint directions, and just have a fun clean race. If your interested drop a comment or send me a message with your username, and we'll figure out a time to get everyone together and have some fun.

    submitted by /u/Samcraft1999
    [link] [comments]

    Rubberbanding still an issue

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 07:57 AM PST

    Isit just me or was this ever fixed or am I doing something wrobg

    submitted by /u/JustForFun4554
    [link] [comments]

    Why is there still no option to change hats?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:58 PM PST

    Gold Edition players were even promised two outfits with exclusive hats, but in-game they don't exist because there is no option. That even seems like false advertising to me.

    For now I'm stuck with a stupid beanie because I thought I would be able to access my Gold Edition bonuses.

    submitted by /u/Zophixious
    [link] [comments]

    What should I spend 150,000 credits on?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 05:23 AM PST

    So I've been playing for about 3 weeks now and I have 150,000 Crew Credits and 152,000 Bucks. I want to buy vehicles that are best at each role, I currently have the 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS.

    submitted by /u/DevvyHD
    [link] [comments]

    How to make money fast. New player.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:47 PM PST

    As the title says I've recently started playing this and I really enjoy it but I feel as though I'm not making enough money for each of the races. Is there other things I have to do as well as race???

    submitted by /u/zeeshnomat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment