• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 9, 2020

    The Crew This Month in Motornation – January

    The Crew This Month in Motornation – January


    This Month in Motornation – January

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 09:13 AM PST

    The Exorcist

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:00 AM PST

    Up high

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:21 AM PST

    The Crew 1, i forgot the name of the car though so sorry �� if you can put it in the comments i’ll play the game and see who’s right

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:23 PM PST

    Speeding bug. ����

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 10:20 AM PST

    I know it’s not in America this year but a well executed Dakar Rally expansion would be a prefect fit for The Crew 2 in my opinion. So much potential.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:04 AM PST

    About livery design

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 10:27 AM PST

    Hello ,

    I am just wondering if we have the right to share our illustrations of liveries .

    I mean , we make our own design and could we share those designs ( design themselves ) and to what extent we have legal right to share ...

    Some local art magazine said that they want to show my livery design on their magazine... So do i have the some kind of right to share those designs ? Ubisoft owns the game , but do i own my livery designs ?

    I am really confused about this ...

    I mailed Ubisoft about this . Hope they will respond soon .

    What do you guys think ?

    Thanks for every response ...

    From my The Crew 2 Photography Gallery , to you as post-reading gift

    submitted by /u/Oltaf
    [link] [comments]

    [Suggestion] Is there a chance Ivory Tower might add new Trophies/Achievemts with an upcoming update?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:56 AM PST

    I really enjoyed Trophies like Rough Terrain (Drive 2000 Miles offroad) and Overclocker (5000 Miles in a single car) in The Crew 1 since they gave me something to do in a game that I had technically pretty much completed. Also I love to be able to look back on all my "achievements".

    Of course I enjoyed doing all the Trophies in TC2 aswell but all in all it was just too easy IMO. And while I still enjoy playing TC2 I can enjoy myself better when I still have something to gain that will "stay" afterwards.

    It would be so cool if Ivory Tower would add some more "grindy" Trophies with upcoming updates. People who don't care about grinding for Trophies shouldn't mind anyways but all of us who love the challenge would really appreciate it!

    submitted by /u/5ka5
    [link] [comments]

    The Crew 2 Free Roam Ford Mustang GT Fastback | G920 steering wheel

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 02:18 PM PST

    How are these cars/planes in relation to their correspondents in the best car list?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 01:58 PM PST

    I'm a sucker for Porsches and my favourite propelled plane in the world, happens to be the P51. So I'm wondering how this car list stacks up to their best car list rivals

    • gt3 for street racing (been using the gt4)

    • gt3 Cup for touring

    • 918 for hyper

    • and the Mustangs for AR and AB

    submitted by /u/canhoto10
    [link] [comments]

    I bought the white rally vanity tires.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 01:25 PM PST

    Do the tires affect my cars performance in any way? Or are they just cosmetics?

    submitted by /u/Geo2945
    [link] [comments]

    Just an ordinary day out!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:18 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment