• Breaking News

    Friday, January 10, 2020

    The Crew This Week In TC2 – Jan 7

    The Crew This Week In TC2 – Jan 7


    This Week In TC2 – Jan 7

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:17 AM PST

    Viola Pista

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:41 AM PST

    Totally meant to do that...

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:08 PM PST

    STAR LORDplus

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:45 AM PST

    This game can look stunning sometimes. Especially when you're upside down.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:05 PM PST

    Let is snow!!!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:20 PM PST

    If you were to own 1 of the 2 Crew games, which should it be?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:10 PM PST

    I have a buddy wanting a good race game and I have both games. Which game would be good to own first and what would be some good reasons to pick it? Cheers

    submitted by /u/Chiliamac
    [link] [comments]

    Porsche 918 Spyder - Logitech G920 Gameplay (The Crew 2)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 11:53 AM PST

    Which is better? 812 superfast or pista 488

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:13 PM PST

    Been grinding NY need to know which to buy

    submitted by /u/DixonBallas
    [link] [comments]

    Love dirt bikes

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:52 AM PST

    Creating Liveries, Help?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 03:37 PM PST

    So I have been trying to do some liveries, but I dont get what the local stickers are as there is none, and I also do not get how creators make the anime wraps, the stickers that came from factory does not suffice for most of my work and I cant get it the way I want it to look. Like the curve shapes are just not what I need, I'm on playstation 4. Help?

    submitted by /u/DyingDepression
    [link] [comments]

    Which Bugatti?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:58 AM PST

    Which Bugatti should I buy?

    I want to buy a Bugatti and want to ask which one I should buy. I really like optical tuning.

    submitted by /u/jonasbuchi
    [link] [comments]

    My graphics look really blurry - is this intentional?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:18 PM PST

    Hi there,

    I recently bought and installed The Crew 2, and noticed something immediately which is that the graphics look blurry and unclear, and very low quality (the car, nature, buildings, people mainly). For me, this is making the game unplayable as I'm not able to see what is going on and drive. My resolution is 1080p, however, unless I shrink the game down, in full resolution on a 1080p monitor, it still looks too blurry.

    I have seen lots of playthroughs online where the graphics are sharp and detailed, and I had the demo version a while back, which I also remember to have much clearer graphics than I have now. The UI looks sharp and clear, it's just the actual gameplay that doesn't (except the tarmac up close to the camera). I've attached a video, and my current graphics settings below, and if anyone knows how I could improve this, I'd love to know! Thanks! :)

    Settings:
    Res: 1920x1080 - Fullscreen (60fps) - V-Sync: Off
    Geometry: Ultra
    Shadows: Medium
    Textures: Ultra
    Env. Mapping: Ultra
    Depth of Field: High
    Motion Blur: Off
    Grass: High
    Vol FX: High
    Anti-Aliasing: Off
    Ambient Occ: SSAO - Default
    Screen Space Ref.: High
    Weather: High
    Terrain: High

    View of quality. Looks okay when small but put it in full resolution to see it as it would be when I play: looking unclear.

    submitted by /u/Happiccino
    [link] [comments]

    What is the one thing you would improve in the crew 2/ that the crew 3 needs?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:47 AM PST

    The crew 2 missed the mark in quite a few things compared to the crew 1, What is the one change you would make in crew 2 to make the game better overall?

    submitted by /u/Spidercop
    [link] [comments]

    The Crew 2: Bikes

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 07:00 PM PST

    The Crew 2: Bikes

    In the Crew 2 (which i have not played much) there are not many bikes, most bikes are good though and are fast. There is however one type of bike i would like to see added to the Crew 2 at some point, i would like to see this bike added please

    Honda Vision 110

    Specs:

    - Engine Displacement: 108cc

    - Engine Type: Air-cooled 4-stroke OHC single

    - Max. Power Output: 6.5kw / 7,500rpm

    - Max. Torque: 9.0N / 5,500rpm

    Trust me this is a good bike, it may not have all the specs but it makes up for it in speed and Looks especially. give this suggestion a chance and allow something new to be added to the Crew 2 without shutting me down completely.

    I think scooters should be added to the crew 2 not for the purpose of racing but for zipping around in through the city and "commuting" to different parts of the Crew 2's map of USA. This would be fantastic as there has been no open-world racing games to date that have included these type of motorbikes (scooters).

    Link to Honda official website for this bike: https://www.honda.co.uk/motorcycles/range/scooter/vision-110/overview.html

    submitted by /u/FPSgmaer10108
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment