• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 2, 2020

    The Crew Miami lights

    The Crew Miami lights


    Miami lights

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 03:28 PM PST

    ������

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 11:39 PM PST

    My wishlist for this game

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 01:22 PM PST

    Better handling (being worked on I know) and night time are obvious (how long does it take to put back in night, it was already in the game before?). Aside from those, these are the things I'd like to see addressed.

    • Quick nav, we had it in Crew 1, and it's kind of in Crew 2 with the radio/retry menu, but I'd like to see a list of my cars at least.

    • Matchmaking for pvp while free roaming, was also in Crew 1, put it in the quick nav

    • Character actually turning the steering wheel in 1st person view

    • Random spawning across the map

    • An alternate "google earth" style of the map when zoomed out, was also in the Crew 1, I dislike the super bright white map. Or maybe at least invert it and the white lines on the too and bottom of the screen when doing transitions and what not.

    • Free drive races(also in Crew 1), and a list to view and save community made races

    • A 4th quick switch slot for a vehicle, and the ability to change our quick switch disciplines

    • Taxi like endless missions. We already have npc's on the streets, would be a nice way to make money, explore the map, could also fit into the "Live" theme, timed, etc

    • Free roam events like in Burnout Paradise online, but with randoms like in Destiny. Meet up at location, flash headlights to "enter" event. Events can be almost anything. Just something more to do in free roam other than randomly driving around and opening crates.

    • Car delivery missions, getting a vehicle to a place with minimal to no damage

    • My last thing, I know we have the Summit, which is more so a competitive weekly event. I would like to see a more community driven weekly event, that would have old Summit rewards and credits. For example, drive a set number of miles, specific races, number of crates opened, jumps, pvp, skills, etc.

    submitted by /u/Acid_Reignn
    [link] [comments]

    Weekend trip ��

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 03:22 AM PST

    Current Situation ��

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 04:02 PM PST

    Blu Cepheus

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 10:54 PM PST

    I got stuck in a bridge.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:06 AM PST

    Slipstreaming help for the summit ?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 12:06 PM PST

    Hello good people of the community, is anyone willing to help me with the speedtrap for this summit by slipstreaming ? Il help do the same if anyone's looking for a partner. I am on PS4 ... hmu in the comments with your id and when you are free.

    submitted by /u/8X_SCOPE
    [link] [comments]

    I'm looking for someone to help me with the speed trap (710 km/h or 441 mph) (PSN)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:39 AM PST

    I need someone to help me with the speed trap this summit (and future ones). I want to get 710+ km/h (441+ mph).

    I'm done with random people or people with slow cars so please help. I also will help you to get the best possible speed.

    If you want to help me add my psn: smike614

    submitted by /u/smike614
    [link] [comments]

    Should they add a Honda goldwing to the crew 2?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 11:08 PM PST

    I think they should

    submitted by /u/HT_Mortal
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] Looking for friends/crewmates for The Crew 1!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2020 10:25 PM PST

    Hello all. Just finished the main game and had my fun. Only problem now is I want some of these cars but grinding money most ways seems slow and/or tedious. I heard sending friends to do faction missions alleviates this somewhat so it'd be really cool if you could lend me a helping hand and I could do the same!

    Currently in wolves since I hear it's the most populated. PSN is BEEF_TREATS

    submitted by /u/YeogiFire
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment