• Breaking News

    Monday, February 3, 2020

    The Crew Rookie Bug

    The Crew Rookie Bug


    Rookie Bug

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 10:57 AM PST

    For those of you who have started experiencing the Rookie-bug (getting your famelevel set to Rookie after setting a highlight) as of 01/29/2020, go into Users/Documents/The Crew 2/Temp and find and delete all files starting with HighlightCache_. Next time you launch your game, all your old highlights should be back and you should be able to set new highlights without getting set back to Rookie.

    submitted by /u/Elongo06
    [link] [comments]

    This week's summit. Highly competitive. Over 92k ranked player's so far. Everyone wants that Bugatti.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 03:27 PM PST

    Megane racing down piles peak

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 05:56 PM PST

    Bush

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 11:55 PM PST

    What’s you’re favourite city and why?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 09:55 AM PST

    I haven't really picked one yet, NY is really fun though.

    submitted by /u/Thisisopposite
    [link] [comments]

    Nothing is stopping this mad lad

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:17 PM PST

    Issue with Skills events

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 09:09 AM PST

    Hey guys, I have an issue regarding the aerobatics skills events , I jump into a low altitude event and it just doesn't show up I cannot start the event at all Ive restsrted and tried so many times. Is there something wrong I'm doing ? Ive tried activating it from the map direcrly as well. Pls help.

    submitted by /u/8X_SCOPE
    [link] [comments]

    My Gripe About the Upgrade System

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 02:38 PM PST

    I can't downgrade to lower level parts after scrapping them. Because of how the upgrade system works I will always be awarded parts with a greater or equal level to my current parts. Sometimes I want to make cars that are faster than stock, but not fully upgraded.

    I can only fully upgrade my parts or leave them stock, no in-between.

    I wish TC2 had a traditional upgrade system like Forza or NFS Heat where you can unlock parts over time and spend virtual currency to install whatever part I want. This game also needs turbos and superchargers (with the sounds, too).

    submitted by /u/peskey_squirrel
    [link] [comments]

    Nice

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 01:50 PM PST

    BL⚡TZ

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 11:37 PM PST

    M I A M I V I B E S

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 08:39 PM PST

    Shortest rant

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 12:02 PM PST

    Whats the point of buying other cars if you cant win with them in PvP? I tried using my beloved Ford Mustang but got absoloutly destroyed by the competition. It was literally just not fast enough even with all gold 280 parts. Its annoying af because I have to use the same cars over and over again...

    submitted by /u/Rich_at_25
    [link] [comments]

    Lets go

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 11:54 PM PST

    Hello Everyone! I have some game-braking trouble I need some help with

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 03:06 AM PST

    So I downloaded The Crew 2 Demo (I've thought about buying it) and I was able to do the tutorial races and when the game asks you to choose where to start (Street racing, Airplane and Boat Racing) I choosed street racing then a cutscene played and after that when game asks me to pick up my first car I can't move (physically) to get it I tried it with a controller no success I tried searching for this online no success. Any of you had this issue? Is there a fix for it, I even reinstalled the demo to see if it's good but the same problem occurs.

    submitted by /u/evilpig12
    [link] [comments]

    Need help

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 10:15 PM PST

    I am looking for help on pc with this week speed Trap please brianrip.

    submitted by /u/brianrip1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment