• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 26, 2020

    The Crew This is why I still love the game. I don't race in this game, I just want to cruise and enjoy the scenery. More driving games need huge and beautiful world like TC2.

    The Crew This is why I still love the game. I don't race in this game, I just want to cruise and enjoy the scenery. More driving games need huge and beautiful world like TC2.


    This is why I still love the game. I don't race in this game, I just want to cruise and enjoy the scenery. More driving games need huge and beautiful world like TC2.

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 05:14 AM PST

    Closing in on the kill

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 02:51 PM PST

    Desert Huracan

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:13 PM PST

    Enjoying the sunset

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 04:59 AM PST

    A classic

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 05:43 PM PST

    Aston Martin Forest

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:16 PM PST

    Credits not received

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 06:48 PM PST

    Is there some trick to this?

    submitted by /u/Slemnem
    [link] [comments]

    Just “found” a glitch

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 06:38 PM PST

    I recently started playing this game again and started getting the rally raid races done and found a glitch where when landing a jump my front wheels will get stuck in the ground which completely disables my steering and puts my revs on the redline I don't know how long this has existed and I experience it most with the 2011 race Touareg (Volkswagen) and the 2011 mustang rally raid

    submitted by /u/Salty_But_Sain
    [link] [comments]

    Should i get this game? How is it? Customization and car balancing?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 06:26 PM PST

    I am bored of NFS heat. So please let me know.

    submitted by /u/Smartjooker99
    [link] [comments]

    Amazing experiences

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 05:41 AM PST

    Carbon fiber livery

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 03:33 PM PST

    Any tips on how to do it?

    submitted by /u/jupapapi
    [link] [comments]

    Poster material

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:33 PM PST

    The crew 2 crashing after some amount of time

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 03:12 PM PST

    After random intervals of time, the crew 2 will freeze and crash. Not sure what the issue is, but I'm hoping there's a solution

    Specs:
    I5-6400
    GTX 1070
    16GB RAM

    submitted by /u/Crims0nnn
    [link] [comments]

    Lootboxes

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 01:18 PM PST

    Relatively new to the game and I was wondering if all those maps of the lootboxes that are like 2 years old are still accurate to help find them ?

    submitted by /u/BostonBoi223
    [link] [comments]

    My baby

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:33 PM PST

    COPSSSZZZ. Guys hear me out!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 03:22 PM PST

    Guys I get a lot of you don't want cops. And also cause that's what makes this game unique not having any. But hear me out! What if to get cops in, instead we could be the cops and take out A.I computer cars! That way we could feel the rush of pursuit and speed without disrupting the environment or kicking out the uniqueness of the crew 2 and plus, in Co op we can go in pursuit as cops against another play or friend in game! ,🙏🔥

    submitted by /u/Swezner
    [link] [comments]

    Nismo Z

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 12:29 AM PST

    Can We Please Have More Drift Events to Prevent Repetition!! !!!

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 04:52 AM PST

    Another summit today's one where there is repeated drift event which is getting incredibly frustrating, why can't ivt regularly create new drift events so when there is a drift event in the summit its new and fun, why arent there more open road drift events, where are the mountain drift events that the crew 1 summit had, we got 1 circuit drift event late 2019 but why are there not more around other circuit tracks like golden hills race track or the giants race track, drift events are not difficult to create as they last only over 2 mins and you go around the course twice, stupidly keep focusing on street racing and neglect other disciplines, stop adding street events and focus on other disciplines...

    submitted by /u/Aviddgamer2019
    [link] [comments]

    The Crew 2 and next-gen consoles

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 07:47 AM PST

    The number one thing I would love to see in The Crew 2 for the next gen consoles is a patch with a boost to 60 FPS. The current 30 FPS and rather sluggish control on my X1X isn't really cutting it sadly and really keeps down my excitement and joy with the game.

    submitted by /u/breyzipp
    [link] [comments]

    ❤⏳❤

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 06:17 AM PST

    why is the wheel controls in the options menu greyed out?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 11:26 PM PST

    Is the G29 not supported?

    I see videos on youtube of ppl playing with it but I cant even choose it as an option...?

    submitted by /u/mox88101
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment