• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 30, 2020

    The Crew This Week In TC2 – Stars And Stripes

    The Crew This Week In TC2 – Stars And Stripes


    This Week In TC2 – Stars And Stripes

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Very proud of this shot!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Repsol fans?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    I think this worked out pretty neat. What do you think?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    Lamborghini reventon for the crew 2?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    photo

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    Impact

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    Made a new livery, this time a Vulcan themed livery for the Vulcan, appropriate I felt. PS4.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    Crossfire and or the SRT version for the crew 2?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    The crew 2 in the shop today

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    Cant stop looking at the wrap i did to this american muscle

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    Took a few moody pics at the Street Race HQ, hope you guys like them.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    Hyperbeast

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 03:49 AM PDT

    Future of Crew 2

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    So, as the title says i want to talk about crew 2's future. nearly half of the players in this game complains about bugs, graphical issues etc. and i am the one of them. I love this game so much, open world, events, multiplayer nearly all i want from a racing game. But Devs i think, they are not paying enough attention to the community yes there is so much event going on like live summit but just live summit doesnt make this game good. All i want from devs of this game please pay more attention to the Community. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Estrones
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question about gold edition items in 2

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    So I have the gold edition of the crew two. I use a sub account all the time, so that may have an effect on it. My question? Where do I find the gold edition content?

    submitted by /u/ErrorDatamine
    [link] [comments]

    How did I supposed to complete the photos quest if I can’t take one ?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    this is my first post on this community I hope u like it :)

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    Recruiting now!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    I'm thinking that I should make a drift crew/club and I'm looking for members. I'm on PS4 and my name is ice-man189. Comment on this post first if you want to join, hope your interested and have a driftaculous day!

    submitted by /u/KingFodd
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone noticed the lag on console?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    I play on xbox one and the game is constantly freezing. I don't have a scratched disk. I have been playing since the beta and this is the first time it happened.

    Has anyone experienced this and if they fixed it can they help me?

    submitted by /u/BackBarrel6
    [link] [comments]

    steering wheel problem.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    Hi i have a problem with the steering wheel settings in the crew 2, last night when i was playing on my Logitech G29 everything was going perfectly fine until i decided to record some footage with OBS. when i launched OBS and went back to game i noticed that my steering wheel was not coming back to the center position like it used to the steering itself was feather light and that made the cart impossible to controll, as soon as i tabbed out to my desktop the wheel started behaving like normal, itried some other games like Snowrunner and Forza and everything works fine, so it's just The Crew that is affected, i tried reinstalling Logitech HUB and i tried reinstalling the game itself but nothing helped, also tried googling but that lead nowhere so i'm asking you guys for help. if you need some more info just ask and i will provide anything you need to help me get this fixed. Thanks

    submitted by /u/M_G_P_L
    [link] [comments]

    Too good times on Black Mount Air Race

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    Currently on the PC summit the top 7 times on the Black Mount event are between 1:13 to 1:19 and the next time is 1:27. Does anyone have any idea what trick they used to achieve this ? Clearly when there is such a huge gap there is some sort of trickery involved.

    submitted by /u/lost_reason_22
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for someone to help me with Wings photo op (PS4)

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I'm looking for someone to help me with Wings photo op (on PS4). I have Nissan GT-R, but I can also buy Skyline GT-R (R34). If You would like to help me, here's my PSN: dcmx_686

    submitted by /u/dcmx01
    [link] [comments]

    I keep getting connectivity error 0_1 please help

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    How do i fix this error. My network works fine.

    submitted by /u/parth1650
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment