• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 1, 2020

    The Crew Decided to make a Morrowind GOTY cover livery for the Ford GT because it has two letters from GOTY and I was bored and I just bought it for this Summit. PS4

    The Crew Decided to make a Morrowind GOTY cover livery for the Ford GT because it has two letters from GOTY and I was bored and I just bought it for this Summit. PS4


    Decided to make a Morrowind GOTY cover livery for the Ford GT because it has two letters from GOTY and I was bored and I just bought it for this Summit. PS4

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Listen, I know it’s early in the summit and only 1,831 players got ranked, BUUUT I’m still pretty proud of myself! :)

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    Skyline the king of the seas

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Is it too much? Skin not by me but it is under latest for those who want it.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    Wut

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    Got Inspired by a Top 100 Wrap and Made This. How Did I Do?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    Focus RS

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    Contrast is a bit high, but I still think it looks cool

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    Just right

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Just stopped at the gas station for a photo

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 01:56 AM PDT

    I’m so happy. It is everything I thought it would be and more!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:57 PM PDT

    Will the update fix anything on PS4 and make it playable again?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    Just played the summit and it was just a frustrating mess again, crazy fps drops, super long loading times, bugged challenges that don't work, useless parts...

    Summit in itself wasn't much fun either imo, obstacle courses that are called events, monstertruck event that you have to play with a motocross bike that is completely bugged out for me (fell through the map 3 times, doesn't pick up a lot of the points when you go through them, can't take the loops decently), demo derby that doesn't work properly (ai's are just chasing you the whole time and you don't get points for +-25% of the hits). Some of these bugs probably have to do with fps drops i think.

    Oh well luckily we have blinking stars to put on our windows this week in the vanity items shop, makes up for everything!

    submitted by /u/Eqaulo
    [link] [comments]

    Is it still worth buying the crew 2?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    I'm thinking at the moment about buying the crew 2 or waiting for the next game to be released, because I don't know if should spend my time in that game if TC3 is maybe coming out next year and everyone is going to play the new one and I waisted the time for the crew 2.

    submitted by /u/Bad13Luck13
    [link] [comments]

    Probably my best start ever in a summit

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Happy belated birthday The Crew 2!!!! I wanted to wait until I got the underglow to do a birthday post :)

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    What do you think is the best sounding car in The Crew 2?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 04:59 PM PDT

    My guess would be the Nissan Skyline R34 GTR. That RB26 sounds heavenly with the turbo flutters

    submitted by /u/TheCarGuy69420
    [link] [comments]

    Birthday Blitz summit actually had the best reward. And all you needed was silver too, this boosted nitro chemist set will make any street car op. Nos for days...

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    I feel like The Crew 2 needs this boat, just sayin

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    Emotes menu?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    Just started playing The Crew 2 recently and have gotten a few new emotes but for some reason I just can't find the emotes menu to change up my stock emotes. Can anyone help me out? Playing on the PS4.

    submitted by /u/Milosimpsons
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve seen people with a speedometer that looks like this, but for me the gears and mph are swapped. I was wondering if anyone knows how to make it look like this.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Crew and Crew Credits

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    So I truly feel like as much as I love this game. Getting some Crew credits from time to time helps with the updates coming. Do you spend anything on micro-transactions? This doesn't count game purchase, or season pass.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/mwdawson2004
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to the crew 1 PVP Modes !!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    Does anyone think stunt PVP races could work in the crew 2 like how it is in GTA5 ?

    The Devs could set up structures and chutes and various jumps and platforms, i think it would be cool and would make PVP more fun, there is a lot Ivory Tower needs to do with PVP.

    Also does anyone wish for the following modes from the crew 1 PVP to return in the Crew 2 ?

    Elimination

    Blitz Brawl

    Zones

    Crown Event

    Speedrome Races

    Long Highway Races

    (There were more, but i can remember though)

    Seriously what happened to these, why didn't the devs add them when they added PVP to the crew 2 in December 2018 when we go it,

    What happened to these modes they were so fun, does anyone think they will add them back to the crew 2 ?

    submitted by /u/FPSgmaer10108
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    For some reason the crew 2 is not working for me, whenever i open the the game my controller doesn't work and I can't do anything I'm just stuck on the title screen (Ps4)

    submitted by /u/thegreatPBandJ
    [link] [comments]

    Tips?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Hello There. I just got the trial of the game and plan to get the full game later on and am really struggling. The bots seems to just catch up to me on the turns.

    submitted by /u/Thatedgyguy64
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment