• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 4, 2020

    The Crew "At your convenience, sir"

    The Crew "At your convenience, sir"


    "At your convenience, sir"

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:54 PM PST

    Bugatti Chiron Pur Sport

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 03:52 AM PST

    Sunset road trip

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 05:02 PM PST

    Tekashi 6ix9ine's Skittle Ferrari livery.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 12:31 PM PST

    Finally got the ferrari The Ferrari

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:26 AM PST

    Eldorado at Brooklyn Bridge

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 08:34 AM PST

    Flying on the side of a building

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 11:46 AM PST

    Suggestion to Ivory Tower to improve the liveliness of The Crew 2’s map

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:00 PM PST

    I love how expansive and enormous The Crew 2's map is, with ample space for off-roading, great driving roads, and many events sprinkled throughout. However, there are not many reasons to explore the open world, and I think that adding police, like in The Crew, would make the world feel much more alive. One idea I had would be to make a new discipline under the Street Racing, and make the events that come with it challenges to escape the police as quickly as possible and include a whole new class of vehicles optimized for pursuits. Police would actually be encountered in free roam as well, but only if you were driving a pursuit class vehicle. Creating leaderboards for the longest pursuits or quickest escapes could keep people wanting to participate in these pursuits, and giving cash rewards for those who escape (amount depending upon how long and extreme your pursuit was) without using other vehicle classes that would be an instant evasion. Sorry that this had to be so long, but I feel that this could really make the game better and have more replay value.

    submitted by /u/WesG1
    [link] [comments]

    I love this photomode thing

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 08:33 AM PST

    The Journey

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 10:34 AM PST

    So Top Dogs..

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 02:16 PM PST

    The magma summit is coming up. And I know most of the really great players already own it. Y'all gonna give lesser players a chance this time around?

    submitted by /u/mwdawson2004
    [link] [comments]

    Yay for boats :3

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:03 AM PST

    Should I buy Crew 2 in 2020 ?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 10:37 AM PST

    Hey guys I actually thinking about buying Crew 2 or NFS Heat Which one should I buy ?

    submitted by /u/Legobrickbro
    [link] [comments]

    Just did a new record on my Ford Focus

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:19 AM PST

    Miami from above

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:22 AM PST

    Decided to take a picture of my F40

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 05:10 AM PST

    The panther likes to hunt at night

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 10:26 PM PST

    Affix for each class

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 01:38 PM PST

    Whats is the best affix for each class?

    submitted by /u/mrreaper72
    [link] [comments]

    Loops and close-call not registering half the time...

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 09:22 AM PST

    I don't get what I am doing wrong that leads to the game not fucking registering my loops half the time.

    I am flying in a perfect straight line, matched with the horizontal line, I press and hold the button to start climbing and looping, I do the loop, then stop right on the horizontal line again or overshoot a bit just to make sure that I did a full loop aaaaand NOTHING. Nothing got registered, I didn't get points for a loop, nothing. But if I try again, same maneuver, same movements, speed, etc, I get it now but after like a full second delay after I did the loop. I don't get what I am doing wrong, is the game just too slow to register or did I screw something up ? I am not using Extreme mode (or whatever it was called, the thing that gives you higher angles in planes) because I've noticed that I have an even lesser chance of getting the loop to register then. I watched some videos and in them the players gets his loops to register pretty much as soon as he does it, no delay whatsoever. Same for Outside loop, half the time they don't register.

    And on Close-call I had pretty much the same - half the time they register and other times they don't. At one point I flew through a small forest section, close-calling over 20 trees and I didn't get a single one to register....

    submitted by /u/hawkera_prime
    [link] [comments]

    Flying at max altitude

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:21 AM PST

    The Crew 2CAR MEET And CRUISE |PS4 LIVE | #TC2CARMEET #TheCrew2 #TC2...

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 10:31 AM PST

    Which edition of the crew 2 should i buy?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 09:25 AM PST

    On steam, they are selling the standard edition for £12, deluxe for £15 and gold for £18. Is the gold edition worth it? It looks tempting..

    submitted by /u/Hannah9982
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment