• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 15, 2020

    The Crew See America, Own America: The Crew 2 is coming to Google Stadia

    The Crew See America, Own America: The Crew 2 is coming to Google Stadia


    See America, Own America: The Crew 2 is coming to Google Stadia

    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    Love these rear light

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    An interesting sight

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    My Evo sleeping in the garage

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 02:43 AM PDT

    This is getting out of hand now there are two of them.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    Giving the Mustang the freedom he deserves

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    Realistic driving anyone!?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    If someone wants to roleplay in freeroam on ps4 you can add me...psn: samolignje

    I dont mean driving like AI traffic but without crazy mods like blue tires and stuff, drive like you would in RL

    submitted by /u/samolignje
    [link] [comments]

    AI clearing the road

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    [STRAWPOLL] Blazing Shots Events

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Strawpoll time!

    Blazing Shots introduced 17 new events for players to take part in. Which ones did you like?

    The events are ordered alphabetically. Look at the brackets to see which spec it is for.

    You have until March 22nd in the afternoon to vote. Here's a countdown. By the end, I'll tally up the results.

    One more thing: Use the Honor System. The poll I made allows you to make multiple choices and submit them as your votes but don't be funny and vote for all of them. Be honest with yourself and vote for the events that you liked.

    [Click Here] for the poll.

    submitted by /u/NeoSpearBlade
    [link] [comments]

    Did not get the promo cars

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Hello, I know I am a bit late to the party, but I have The Crew 1. I have completed few of the quests to get some rides to The Crew 2 when I purchase it in the future. I purchased The Crew 2 Gold Edition recently and I just have the DLC rides included in season pass and deluxe edition. Was getting there "promo" vehicles time limited? Since the page obviously does not work anymore. Thank you for any help

    submitted by /u/omjzas
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] All steering wheel keybinds are EMPTY

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    Today I purchased The Crew 2 and I purchased the G29 steering wheel for this game. When I installed all drivers and successfully connected the steering wheel to the PC, all key binds for the steering wheel are "EMPTY". I do not have any experience with this steering wheel as I just bought it today and just for this game only, so I wouldn't know what the best key mapping is for this steering wheel. I also assume this is a bug, since the documentation of The Crew 2 states we only have to bind the Nitro key.

    Does anyone know why all my binds are empty and how I can get them mapped automatically?

    submitted by /u/stefan1294
    [link] [comments]

    What are the promo cars in HQ (The Crew 2

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Hello, I just seen some cars labeled as promo in Hyper Cars section. What are they? Why are they Promo? Can I earn them some other way then buying them for money?

    I am sorry, I am kinda new to this game and it is way more different than The Crew was, so I am kind of confused.

    submitted by /u/omjzas
    [link] [comments]

    Summit's Mixed Events should be available outside of Summits.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 02:06 AM PDT

    This would provide more content. These events can only get played during a week and they get scraped after each summit. Most of them are really fun and unique, compared to the casual in game events we have. I don't know about you, but I really wanna do the LA Hypercar race with a touring car again, or ride a superbike against Alpha GP cars. This was possible at some point in the game and should be brought back.

    submitted by /u/LitteulCevenn
    [link] [comments]

    My crew 2 season pass not coming can someone help

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    AI Licence Plates

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    AI Licence Plates

    I just noticed that ai use different plate (custom licence plates this coming update? pls?)

    Sweet Home Alabama

    Hannah Montana

    submitted by /u/faith02345
    [link] [comments]

    What hypercar?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 02:38 AM PDT

    Hi! I was wondering which hypercar would be the best overall... like in summit etc... i cant get my hands on the bugatti divo magma edition... because im too newbie for that and need to progress the other families too

    submitted by /u/flipdipdave
    [link] [comments]

    To all of you who already have the Magma

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    And are still participating in the Summit, claiming spots in platinum, that could perfectly go to other people that still don't have the car:

    Thank you!

    /s

    submitted by /u/canhoto10
    [link] [comments]

    The Crew 2: Drifting

    Posted: 14 Mar 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    Does anyone else find it kind of hard to drift in events (or on the open road) in the game? It's frustrating because I can't find the line. I can drift perfectly in other games like Need for Speed. Does anyone have any tips?

    submitted by /u/allidoisrace
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment