• Breaking News

    Monday, March 16, 2020

    The Crew Sorry for bad quality

    The Crew Sorry for bad quality


    Sorry for bad quality

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    I love this photo

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    My White RX7. What you guys think?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 03:20 AM PDT

    Starry night

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    I found an alternative way to use the ramp

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    Brown Bug with brown shoes

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    The crew no sales?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    Why doesnt the first crew ever go on sale? ive had it on my wishlist for a while both on steam and uplay and never has it gone on sale. i got the crew 2 but i want to play the first. never played it before.

    submitted by /u/SomeShortHobbit
    [link] [comments]

    Which affix is best for Great Sand Dune rally raid event ?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 06:50 PM PDT

    I see people getting much faster times, but struggle with affixes. Which ones besides nitro chemist ?

    submitted by /u/grxpxjxlly
    [link] [comments]

    900 german horsepower resting on the Las Vegas parking lot

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Agera vs. Regera

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    So I have both and I'm my opinion, the cars have roughly the same capabilities once fully upgraded, but the fact that there is only one gear on the Regera makes it feel heavier and less maneuverable. In comparison, the Agera just gives you feelings of speed, comfort, and normalcy simply because it has multiple gears. Anyone else have a different opinion?

    submitted by /u/DJ_King15
    [link] [comments]

    Part Affixes

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    What are the best affixes for each different type of vehicle (plane, car, boat etc)

    submitted by /u/Mr_Floopadoop
    [link] [comments]

    The Crew 2 drift events

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone else was having trouble with drift events. I can't find a line and can't ever met the target score. I'm really good at the rest of the game, but the only 2 things I am not good at are drift events and slaloms. Any tips?

    I think I also need to buy a new car because mine is a pretty expert level ride. I might try with going with more easy.

    submitted by /u/Speedr2006
    [link] [comments]

    Points in Skills

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    How do I get more points when doing a skill like when I see other people doing it there are getting almost triple what im getting

    submitted by /u/Mr_Floopadoop
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Do you need help or just want to cruise around?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Hi, i'm lvl 2000+ and completed everything a 100% and have all vehicles. If you're looking for help with something or just want to hang out, then feel free to add me (PSN: eqaulo). I'm a mature player from Belgium. Just want to help out people, chill, cruise around and have fun, NOT looking to compare or prove myself against others.

    submitted by /u/Eqaulo
    [link] [comments]

    crew 2 update!

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    what is to be expected in the upcoming crew 2 update?

    submitted by /u/kraken356
    [link] [comments]

    Burning,in the rain.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    french summit.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 03:33 AM PDT

    what rank or what score is safezone? i am at 1700 rank and only 2 days are left,i am kinda scared of not winning the event.

    submitted by /u/kraken356
    [link] [comments]

    The Crew 2 Road Trip Nissan 370Z New York Aéroport international Terminal 5

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment