• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 16, 2020

    The Crew Amid all this, I understand how much I miss The Crew 1

    The Crew Amid all this, I understand how much I miss The Crew 1


    Amid all this, I understand how much I miss The Crew 1

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Just got the crew 2, and loving it.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    From the racetrack onto the street

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    Beemer brothers

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 12:51 AM PDT

    Yeehaw!

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    Details.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 05:38 AM PDT

    Blinding Lights

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    Dodge in New York

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    The tailights and reversing lights started bugging out since the newest update, it happened to my Aventador too and probably to other cars as well. Does anyone else have this problem?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    Dune Race

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    Miami

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    Absolutely loving this little beast [PS4]

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    Sunset (or maybe sunrise, idk) in the forest

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    I've got really low fps in the crew 2

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    I bought the crew 2 recently and the game runs at 5 fps max in the intro, I can barelly make it into the game and even there it's the same framerate. I've got a i7-3770 and rx550 4GB OCed, 12GB ram, can't really see why it might do that, another thing that I saw was that my GPU was not used at all sometimes being even at 0% use and my CPU was flying between 95% and 100%.
    anyone got any idea why?

    submitted by /u/samurai1269
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how long a day lasts in terms of real time in The Crew 1?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Title has the question.

    submitted by /u/NightAvenger375
    [link] [comments]

    I'm sure it's been said before but I'm new.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    1. For the amount of customization in this game why not add the ability to lower your car ?

    2. The lights don't even come on when it's dark , why not make a manual option to turn them on and off

    Also , if anyone is on PC and looking to play add me on Uplay , My ID is : MiddleClassRich

    submitted by /u/MiddleClassGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Just a normal car driving on the road

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    Hypercar holy trinity

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    Suggestons for rims

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    I know this might seem like something totally random and insignificant, but for me, when I'm customizing a car, the rims are sometimes something that can either make or break the way it looks. The 82 rim options that The Crew 2 offers are fantastic, but there are many ways that the rims as a whole can be improved, and here are some ways how to do that

    Painting by zones
    This is something that we first saw in Need for Speed, and more recently, Forza as well. Basically, this would allow us to paint the spokes and the lip separately from one another (and maybe even throw in the lug nuts to that as well). It could allow us to better match the wheels to the colors present on the car, if it has a complex wrap or a unique paint scheme of some kind, plus it can make a lot of rims look a lot better or more attention-grabbing if they have more than one color. Also, allow for finish options for the rims as well, instead of just glossy colors.

    Changing the size of stock rims
    This one is relatively self-explanatory. As far as I know, on some of the cars, whenever you apply the maximum suspension and tire upgrade on them, the rims (even if they are stock or "official") get larger automatically, and the tires get wider and the suspension gets lower as well. In my opinion, the larger stock wheels look really cool on some of the cars, and I think we should be allowed to control how big even the official rims are, just like we can with the other rims that are in the game. And it shouldn't be a problem, as you are allowed to do the very same thing in Forza Horizon 4, as well as the old Need for Speed games that featured autosculpt.

    More designs
    As I said previously, the 82 or so designs that are in The Crew 2 are very cool, but they can sometimes be inconsistent. They also seem to all be based on real alloy wheel designs from real cars. While I'm not asking for officially licensed rims here, it would be cool to have a few more designs that are based on real life cars, maybe on those cars that are new to TC2 (since most of those designs are carried over from TC1). There also should be more deep dish rims, as I felt that there weren't quite enough, at least when I was messing around with the customization.

    That's about it really, if you have any more rim-related suggestions, leave a comment.

    submitted by /u/MarkoCarCollector
    [link] [comments]

    are non-summit car bundles worth it?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Maybe this is a silly question, maybe not, but you all have a lot of combined experience with the game so I'll let you be the judge.

    I'm curious to hear your opinion or analysis on the weekly non-summit car bundles. For example, this week there's the velocita one with 3 TC cars and an outdoor bundle, both 20% discount. Are packs like that worth buying? (obviously, we're talking using farmable money here, not using CC)

    On the one hand, it's no big deal for me to grind uber dam a bit while I watch something else on the side, and it's an easy way to add to my collection. On the other hand however, these are hardly ever top-tier cars (so I would hardly ever use them), and the discount is 5-10% less than the summit bundles (and, if they do come to a summit, they'll be in a summit bundle anyway).

    What are your thoughts, am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/Uberstakker
    [link] [comments]

    Hi just a few lovely things I would like

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    Maybe a bit more freedom of customization, like having every part of the car a different part to customize, like the front lights be a different visual custom than the front bumper, etc. also if we could have more things to change like the suspension and be able to select if you want a carbon hood, that's that. Maybe add Shelby Cobras while your at it and Daytona's.

    submitted by /u/manformotors
    [link] [comments]

    Drag vehicles changed with Inner Drive?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    Has anyone noticed any changes to Drag vehicles since the Inner Drive update? I can no longer get anywhere near my previous times, using the same car as before - I seem to be finishing around 0.4 to 0.7 seconds slower. One of the events I can't even do on Ace, even though I've done it already. Very odd.

    submitted by /u/kosigan5
    [link] [comments]

    Crysis remastered is coming, Your nanosuit is ready? -Cloak Engaged.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment