• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 15, 2020

    The Crew Golden RX7

    The Crew Golden RX7


    Golden RX7

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    I see everybody is sharing their coolest cars. So i wanted to share my best friend ever

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    Working on wall drifts

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    Another work in progress, thoughts?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    Ken Block VS Mad Mike | DRIFT BATTLE | THE CREW 2

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    Neon Blue window tint is something else, it appears to actually glow

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    rainy day fun

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Another photo of the free-weekend... Not My Best But i like it

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    Gave the 'vette some new colors

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Question about photo mode in TC2

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    I was wondering if there was a way to stop your Playermodel from disappearing in photo mode when you get too close. I understand it's probably so we can't peek under their clothes and stuff but I am wanting to get some close up shots inside vehicles and such and can't as of now because as soon as you get the view close to your pm it disappears. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/TheIronSoldier2
    [link] [comments]

    Bit of an interesting choice for a rallycross car

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    Widebody NSX

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    Last weeks summit

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    I thought we were supposed to get the score breaker set for RR for the gold reward but all I got was gearbox, motorcore, and tires from the set. Did anyone else get the same?

    submitted by /u/WinterPoint7
    [link] [comments]

    rally cross

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    Tomica [Livery based on the R30 Skyline Super Silhouette]

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    very poor performance on the demo. wanted to try the game before I bought it, didn't expect this. running on a high-end machine, usually able to run aaa games on max settings. any fix?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    alpha proto mark x

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    does anyone have a pro settings tune that makes the proto x easier to drive? when i g in a cornor most of the time it slips slightly (in a turn it is turning then slides just a little bit) and i slide randomly

    on top of this i alot find myself unable to turn whenever i brake, i know what most of the pro settings do and i could maybe get a pro tune, but i dont do pro tunes and i wanted to know if anyone had found a near perfect fix for it as it made me very frustrated in live battle (im a very competitive person since a little kid)

    also if anyone has pro tunes that makes the enzo, fxx k, lamboghini super trofeo touring car, jesko and other hypercars and the brutale dragster 800 RR. Thanks to anyone in advance!

    submitted by /u/TriAxis_X
    [link] [comments]

    Witch ferrari (hypercar) should I buy?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    I've got enough money to get any ferrari, but I don't know witch one I should get, I just want one because I don't have one yet, I already have most of the best cars in the game

    submitted by /u/Canopus0805
    [link] [comments]

    Another newcomer question

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I'm aware I can join live battles and battle it out with other players for rewards, but is there a way for myself and a friend to join a casual race lobby and battle out against other players? Forgive me if I'm blind and can't see it right in front of me 😂

    submitted by /u/Me2445
    [link] [comments]

    Sad To See The End of Noob Does Summit RaceMasterDave..

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    So just finished watching the twitch stream of the Noob Does Summit 52 Downhill on RaceMasterDave channel and he has confirmed that due to how frustrating the summits have become and I agree to a extent that he will no longer support or upload any summits going forward, this is a absolute shame as I enjoy watching him play and he usually provides useful information and some background on upcoming updates, I agree that the summits have become quite annoying and I'm hopeful that summits don't return in the summer update as there is just some annoying exploits and repeated events over and over that already exist in the game and the removal of new events as part of the summit which is amusing since there has been no mention of why they stopped this like they did in batch number 2 but I will be looking forward to see what the hobbies bring and in my opinion hobbies should be the main focus going forward as summits are boring and have been going on for exactly year now, to end a massive thank you to race masterdave and will look forward to whatever content he brings out going forward..

    submitted by /u/Aviddgamer2019
    [link] [comments]

    motocross madness

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    Koenigsegg Agera R Drift Summit Car not exclusive anymore ?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    The gold reward from the Smokin' Tires Summit (October 16, 2019 - October 23, 2019) was the Koenigsegg Agera R Drift Edition and I thought that it is a Summit exclusive but now you can just buy it in the Downhill Bundle? Will there be more exclusive Summit rewards purchasable ? Even the Mod on this subreddit confirmed that the vehicles remain exclusive.

    submitted by /u/Leororn
    [link] [comments]

    What is the fastest way to make money in The Crew 1?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    Can anyone please tell me the fastest current way to make cash as a beginner? All of the YouTube guides are outdated and I'd love to surprise my son with a Lamborghini (I refuse to pay real money in the store).

    Thank you for any advice offered!

    submitted by /u/dc_tant
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment