• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 5, 2020

    The Crew How to dodge annoying NPC while drifting: EVO edition.

    The Crew How to dodge annoying NPC while drifting: EVO edition.


    How to dodge annoying NPC while drifting: EVO edition.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:47 AM PST

    Does anyone miss when car parts would separate upon tuning and you could see the inner workings of the car?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:08 PM PST

    Don’t like that pictures with reflections get more upvotes than the pictures without

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 12:51 PM PST

    Where's the luxury lovers at?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 02:02 PM PST

    Have you tried drifting the EVO like a madman? It´s quite fun really.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 10:18 PM PST

    Did you know that these tires are actually see through?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:20 AM PST

    The Wrath of the Firebird

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:11 PM PST

    decided to assert my dominance by standing on top of the GT Interceptor

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:48 AM PST

    Gold GTR NISMO in New York

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 05:44 PM PST

    Who thought that doing a slalom in the middle of the city with traffic would be fun?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 02:02 PM PST

    I'm talking about one of the Summit challenge.

    It's infuriating.

    submitted by /u/daBrown75
    [link] [comments]

    Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 09:38 AM PST

    The Hyper Beast tires display a new first for the game: airless and see-through.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:49 AM PST

    So uh, is it normal for my alpha mark x not having a susp reb front?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 04:54 PM PST

    Road

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:26 PM PST

    Where's the longest road in the game (crew 2)

    submitted by /u/AREM4
    [link] [comments]

    Traffic Oddity in New York HC Race

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 02:06 PM PST

    Hi All,

    DISCLAIMER: I am not going to be talking about the pros and cons of having traffic in hypercar races - this is a) irrelevant to the question I am asking, since I am asking about MECHANICS and b) another discussion for another time.

    So, eaelier this week, I was doing my daily New York hypercar race to earn me some bucks, and I noticed something - there was no traffic. I play on low settings, so I noticed the "normal" behavior of a car way off disappearing, but the car did not respawn once I got closer - there was essentially a "bubble" around my car which despawned cars as they got closer. After having noticed this, I did it again to see if.it was repeatable - it was. As such, since the race was much easier without having to worry about traffic, I doubled up for a few days. That is, however, until today - there was traffic again, back to "normal" behavior.

    My question is this: What the hell was going on? Was it a fluke, a test of a mechanics change, was it some flag that got set due to my behavior in some way? I want to know what the hell was different.

    Thanks,

    CT

    submitted by /u/Chronotides
    [link] [comments]

    Never seen to see anyone take pics of the derby cars

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:34 AM PST

    Took some pictures of this Mercedes

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:01 AM PST

    fastest car

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:06 PM PST

    i recently got into the game and i would like to get the fastest car.

    the info google gives is like 10 months old so not acurate anymore.

    submitted by /u/njov10
    [link] [comments]

    Well I’m 24pts away from 1.25 but I could use some help with the speedtrap I’ve done tons of Retry’s and all but I’m hoping to be able to stay in plat till Tuesday night

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:00 PM PST

    R8 or Gallardo?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 12:51 PM PST

    I have enough for either, and i have plenty of maxed out parts, i always hear on this sub the Gallardo is the best street race car, should i get it or would the R8 be about just as good? Personally I like how the R8 looks more than the other, but if it's not even close in terms of performance i will get the Gallardo.

    submitted by /u/playboiscooter
    [link] [comments]

    Lmao

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 06:30 AM PST

    The General Lee and The American Cincinnatus

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:43 PM PST

    Rainy vibes

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 05:40 AM PST

    I have a new contender for the worst abomination of a car I've ever made

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:47 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment