• Breaking News

    Friday, December 4, 2020

    The Crew wow! So fair for ps4 players

    The Crew wow! So fair for ps4 players


    wow! So fair for ps4 players

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:00 PM PST

    just two little pics of the upcoming car

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 08:36 AM PST

    BMW M8 GTE

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:06 AM PST

    After struggling to stay in Platinum on all last Summits I don’t feel motivated anymore

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 01:27 PM PST

    I play on PS4 and I'm able to stay on Platinum if I REALLY go for it. I even got the Performante, which I love. But now I feel like it's just too much struggle... specially because most Summits are just SR, HC and TC sometimes. I keep getting the same time over and over... I know if I keep playing I'll eventually manage do stay on Plat, but it just seems like too much work... I feel like races are becoming less and less fun... you do a very tiny mistake and then have to restart the race all over again! At same time it's hard for me giving up... last summit was ok, because the Chase events were, at least, something different to do... races are VERY slow to improve, at least for me... like I said, I keep getting same time over and over...

    submitted by /u/Dexter7895
    [link] [comments]

    The end to a race you all know pretty well, but with a twist.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 09:43 AM PST

    Metallic Iridium Veneno Interceptor (on PC, use filters Fun, Logo, Video Game)

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:09 PM PST

    The new update is very dissapointing.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:05 PM PST

    Have they even added anything more than couple of races and more ways to milk our money? I was looking forward to the cop update but it turns out they either are so expensive I'd have to grind for them for weeks or then I'd have to pay money to this. And the intercepting races are too pretty bad they don't feel like anything more than normal races with just extra effects. What a shame they don't actually care to make the game better but instead make useless shit like the motorpass to have my monies. I ain't paying a shit to this game as long as the content is this crappy and we don't get actual updates instead of new summits (which suck because it is impossible to get anything good from them)

    submitted by /u/salsatortilla
    [link] [comments]

    Off-road time

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:53 AM PST

    Charger at night!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 02:05 PM PST

    Game crashing after the race with Latrell's Regera

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:06 PM PST

    Yo! I was recently grinding through all of the street race events and finally came across the event where you race Latrell in his newly modified Regera. My game crashed mid-race (my entire computer just stopped responding essentially).

    I booted back up and now my game crashes immediately upon either spawning in the HQ or my Garage. I have verified the integrity of the game files but nothing seems to work.

    Just wondering if anyone has experienced anything similar? Every other game I have works absolutely fine.

    Edit: Was finally able to start the game again. Reinstalled the game, graphics drivers and set graphics settings to medium just to test. Worked great until I attempted the Latrell Part 2 race again. It crashed at around the same area. I don't know what to do besides ignore that mission.

    submitted by /u/im_a_sorta_kinda_guy
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on syncing content after transferring game data from Xbox one

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:08 PM PST

    Hello guys, I've experienced syncing issues with my new series x after transferring data from my old Xbox one. The game will boot up just fine but when entering freeroam mode, the game will take forever to sync data xbone. And also there's some error messages saying that I have connection issues (internet is fine, Xbox live servers are up, error code 0_0). Anyway how I get this to sync content again without any issues?

    submitted by /u/KGirlTrucker81
    [link] [comments]

    Enzo Ferrari ��

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 12:52 PM PST

    Elaborate placeholder city arch outside Fort Carson

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 12:42 PM PST

    Elaborate placeholder city arch outside Fort Carson

    If you've never visited [FAMOUS WESTERN CITY] in Texas, you're missing out! Just something funny I found while cruising around.

    edit: it's outside Fort Stockton, not Fort Carson. Guess my geography isn't much better haha.

    submitted by /u/failslice
    [link] [comments]

    Speedrunners: It’s so hard to speedrun when there is soo much RNG! Me: Hold my beer

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 05:59 AM PST

    "10-31, we need help. There are too many of them, send the helicopter"

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 08:47 AM PST

    Tried making a hyper realistic photo. This was taken on a ps4

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 05:57 AM PST

    General Playerbase/State of Game (Xbox)

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 11:56 AM PST

    Hi

    First time poster here, and first time playing The Crew. Picked it up as there was a free 4hr trial to play on Xbox. I can pick the full game up for around £9.50 and was wondering whether you regular players would recommend the game or not.

    Not really sure what I expect from the game long term, it just peaked my interest, I guess I'd hope to maybe join people on a cruise around the USA etc and partake in some online races at some point. Is this something that happens frequently or is it pretty much a dying game, as I realise it's quite old now.

    Finally do Ubisoft actively support the game still?

    Thank you for any answers/help

    submitted by /u/Joker_X22
    [link] [comments]

    The chase events

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 10:49 AM PST

    So I was just driveing around and I found an unmarked chase event in Los Angeles's and then a bit later I found an event for the hunt on route 66 🤔

    submitted by /u/bigrig136
    [link] [comments]

    caught)

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 03:18 AM PST

    Daily expert challenge tracking

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 07:47 AM PST

    So it might not be this, but since Wednesday I got 2 hypercar event in dailies and they both didn't track in the daily expert challenge.

    Technically I'm supposed to be at 13 but i'm only at 11

    submitted by /u/Fire_lmaoo
    [link] [comments]

    The whole wescoast is glitched for me

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 10:39 AM PST

    Hi I recently downloaded the crew 2 again and for some strange reason I can't fast travel to the west coast, even just flying over there is hard. Sometimes it get stuck on a loading loop when I'm in the west coast and open my map. Does anyone knows how to fix this ? I play on pc btw

    Update: ive noticed it's mainly san Fransisco .. I can't enter it any way without freezing the game

    submitted by /u/fanzypantsy
    [link] [comments]

    On the Edge Intervention Challenge Bugged?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2020 06:00 AM PST

    See title. I've completed numerous chase events with less than 5 seconds remaining and the challenge hasn't been marked as completed, why?

    submitted by /u/DestinedToLive
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment