• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 9, 2020

    The Crew Finished :)

    The Crew Finished :)


    Finished :)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    RIP Latrell

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    After a whole day griending i can finally affort the car

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    There's this one bridge where every semi truck and bus get stuck cause its too low for them.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    Was driving around in New York when I saw this Freestyle themed symbol. Does anyone know what it could mean?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Any car recommendations

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    I just started the game and i am saving up money. Does anybody recommend any cars

    submitted by /u/Nick_the_best211
    [link] [comments]

    New livery available on the crew 2 on PS4 I've made my first livery on the crew 2 based off the '15 Shelby Super Snake livery is on the '15 Mustang GT it took me about 3 hours to complete it!�� SEARCH TAGS Street race Fun Stripes & Co

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    Home sweet home

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    When I was new to The Crew 2 I loved this Big Jump but I have Forgotten exactly where it is and I was wondering if any of you know where it is. (sorry for the lack of specific info)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    Is the game worth buying?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    I played for two years Horizon 4, I also played Heat last year, but nothing compared to Forza, which I still occasionally play. Both of them though exhausted my drive to play them, Nfs because has a story that is way to short and Forza because I played it too much.

    I started playing The Crew 2 as part of the free weekend and well.. Mixed feelings. The map is years ahead both Nfs and Horizon, but it's kinda ruined by the fact that texture load the moment you pass by them if you go fast.

    I would like your opinion based on your personal experience. I really enjoyed cruising around the map (I'm not American, nor English), in fact is the only thing I did in my demo time. So the questions are: Is it possible to get bored of cruising the map, like say in Horizon, which is nothing special and are races fun? Or they are the just, start last and get first if you play on hard, like Horizon?

    submitted by /u/ItsJonJones
    [link] [comments]

    She really loves the new Ferrari Enzo!!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    "Speeeeeed" -Jeremy Clarcson

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Crew 2 roster menu

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    Just got the crew 2 free trial and I'm playing with some friends. We joined the same crew but don't know how to play together. We don't have a roster menu and don't know how to play events together. Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/PapaLinguini1
    [link] [comments]

    Just got my copy of the crew 2, what should I know before playing starting the game?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    I have been playing the first one for a while so I'm used to that.

    submitted by /u/Sprinkles276381
    [link] [comments]

    Ingame stats location since Inner Drive update?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Hi all, maybe I'm completely blind, but I can no longer find the gameplay statistics page anymore within the came. It used to be a tab within the Pilot page, next to the icon pts, but now they've relocated it(?). It still shows a summary of favorite playstyle, but I want to see the more thorough stats that we had access to.

    Can anyone point it out for this poor old (apparently blind) soul?

    submitted by /u/Uberstakker
    [link] [comments]

    Third time's a charm

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Game price glitch (I think)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    Today I was playing TC2 and I was able to buy the 2005 Ford GT Touring Car for 7 bucks or 1 Crew Credit. Is this a glitch or was it intentional? I would like to know because it's the only car that was that cheap.

    submitted by /u/DayDog2018
    [link] [comments]

    what should i buy?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    should i buy the veyron or egoista?

    submitted by /u/andrei200626
    [link] [comments]

    Empire City is alive and well. Who else remembers?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    Powerboat

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Whats the fastest powerboat in ur opinion

    submitted by /u/mattdevon1
    [link] [comments]

    What are the requirements to get the P1?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    It's been such a long time ago for me, so I wonder mostly whether you need to buy another Hypercar first in order to get access to the P1 from the rival event

    submitted by /u/Montanapartner
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] Anyone wanna go for a cruise tonight?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    Nothing too crazy, driving around 200kph. I just wanna relax during the next hours. Add LitteulCevenn if interested !

    submitted by /u/LitteulCevenn
    [link] [comments]

    MR Orange

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Darkness.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment