• Breaking News

    Friday, April 10, 2020

    The Crew Original Content only[rules]

    The Crew Original Content only[rules]


    Original Content only[rules]

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    I have been seeing a lot of pictures of pictures and videos of videos recently. This is a reminder that we only allow original content. This helps the quality of posts we see here.

    If you are a console player, don't forget that The Crew Hub exists. When you take a picture in game a prompt will come up and ask if you'd like to share it to The Crew Hub. There you can log in to your Uplay and collect the links or photos you take. If you are Xbox, also don't forget there is Xbox DVR or Twitch to save videos to post.

    PC players can use control print screen to get a photo or you can visit your My Documents folder for photos taken.

    Pictures of pictures and videos of videos will continue to be removed.

    I apologize if this is an inconvenience but this enhances quality as said before.

    Thank you, the moderation team at /r/The_Crew

    P.S. the rules can be viewed here.

    Also don't forget we have a partner discord at https://discord.gg/thecrew. Thanks, The moderation team

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My favourite picture

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    My wide body Chiron at the beach

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    Ferrari Enzo

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    The details on the S1000RR ��. Definitely my favorite bike.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    Me and all my rich homies ��

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    That's my love��

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    I wish the camera stayed this low when driving! Or have it as one of the camera-modes.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    There really should be an option to remove the rear-mounted exhausts on cars such as this Proto Hup One which can also get e.g. hood- or side-mounted exhausts from "hood" or "side skirt" modifications. It just looks odd to have both exhausts at the front and at the back.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    Unable to use photo mode PS4

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    More often than not when I try to use the photo mode in the crew 2 I get an error message that says "Unable to synchronize with the game server. Check your connection and try again."

    My connection is fine. I play live races all the time with no issue at all. Every other game has no connectivity issue whatsoever. I can access my photo gallery through the crew website. I don't think you can even begin to play the crew without a stable connection right? Whats going on here?

    submitted by /u/MyMainIsInTheShop
    [link] [comments]

    The crew 2 is turning into the game i didn't know I wanted

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Ive played the first crew it was fun but i stopped after collecting about 70 cars.

    This one its just good. I hated the handling at first but with a few tweaks it starts to make sense. Turns out the default mustang is one of the cars i hate. The handling is designed to be fun but also forgiving for tackling the unknown roads ahead of you and the insane breadth of speed classes too. Thats what it has to help with when it was designed. Makes sense after a while.

    The livery editor is all new to the series and let me say they nailed it. So happy with its implementation and the breadth of features done well. Damn near flawlessly done. Just needs like a bookmark system so you can follow and check out your favourite artists galleries

    The sound design is awesome on some cars and really impressed me overall, minus a few duds.

    This game made me feel anxiety for dropping 500k on the f40 so i went with the slower but higher quality purchase of an rx8, though quite expensive compared to faster cars.... My reasoning after test driving several cars: the rx8 has an amazing sound design all round, orgasmic, one of the few rotaries, it revs to 9k is only for the street class, very fun handling in between drifty and street style and just so happens to have amazing customisation. Also looks great. The 2010 version is not seen in many games at all and the rear quad circle tailight setup is still never seen in a single Gran Turismo game, making it even more rare. I will enjoy upgrading and racing this car more so than faster cars. Its been a blast after the first few hours and Ive just reached star rank. Demolition derby mode is surprisingly deep and well thought out. I even think its better and more replayable than dirt showdown and the original grid's derby mode.

    The easy rider street race. Long race but 67k? Ill do it. The game is gorgeous and Im taken aback. And this race took me from boring city out into the awesome green lands. Made me feel like i was there. Eye candy all over.

    Everything about the crew 2 makes more sense the more you play. Pick a car you adore. The key to enjoying this game is always buying the car you love most when you test drove it. Drive it in the countryside and you will enjoy the cruising and could do it all day long.Stick with this game for more than 10 hours and you'll notice it all makes sense and comes together beautifully. The free weekend is your chance to give it a solid go.

    However some issues: Bad menu loading times and bad fps in some city scenes. That needs more attention. More consistent framerate would help me sell it as the test drive unlimited 3 game I've been waiting for.

    Suggestions: More multiplayer features and more players and bonuses too. You dont get parts for coming in 3rd? Why not? Also I suppose some may find it unnessecary but id love an auto equip all the best owned performance parts and also auto unequip. Didnt the crew 1 do something like that?

    Ability to sell your car: The amount of money you get back is calculated from your mileage on it, playtime and the day it was purchased. All mods are removed and added to your garage.

    Finally. I will also add TC2 has a superior, more reliable and far far more satisfying driving physics than NFS Heat, Payback or 2015. That says a lot in itself if anyone was wondering. I genuinely enjoy the driving here compared to NFSHEAT and its still wonky handling model.

    TC2 makes me feel something and hopeful for the eventual Crew3, like they've almost pulled off the 'mind-boggling ubisoft map size formula with good car customisation and driving experience' formula. I could care less if NFS stopped making games, for comparison.

    submitted by /u/911emergencysnake
    [link] [comments]

    How do I adapt to the physics in TC2

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    I recently bought it from a sale and want to transition from Forza Horizon 4. But the physics are very different compared to Forza and affect my gameplay. Any way to get used to it better?

    submitted by /u/soldkeyboard57
    [link] [comments]

    Is this the "Gold Edition" RX8 that was mention 4 months ago?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Dodging the Locals On my Wheel

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    I thought the win was ugly at first but then realized it kinda looked like the wing on the McLaren MP4/2

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    2 pretty horses

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Made my Enzo look like the Cavallo 512, a knockoff Enzo from DT Racer

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    Scott OP

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    P[S4] In The Giants Race Track, I can't beat Scott, I'm running it on Ace with my 599XX Evo and doing a 3:02 and still not winning. I have full 320/320, any help is wanted.

    submitted by /u/SirUsername00
    [link] [comments]

    Can I search for another liveries?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    I'm new player and I can't find livery that I find Can I search them? Cause I didn't see any search buttons

    submitted by /u/Legobrickbro
    [link] [comments]

    Planes can fly

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 05:39 PM PDT

    PS4 Game Issue

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    I'm having an issue which says

    "Unabke to synchonize with the game server. Check your connection and try again"

    the game runs fine, and my internet settings seem okay, but I can't save any photos I take and can't see my full online crew friends on the roster.

    does anyone know a fix for this?

    submitted by /u/MIKAEELAPOLLIS
    [link] [comments]

    Running like S*** since the update.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    The game use to fairly smooth. Now it freezes up on speed traps. Has extremely long load times when going to the summit. Anyone else game feel like it runs way worse then before?

    submitted by /u/mwdawson2004
    [link] [comments]

    Few Didnt Like the filter so heres it without it

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    Jesko vs Divo

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    I'm coming back to this game after a few months and I'm currently saving up for an expensive hyper car. Which one is better between the Divo and the Jesko?

    submitted by /u/luisoyen96
    [link] [comments]

    Cross Platform

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    Is the crew 2 cross platform xbox to pc? if yes how I can play with my friends please help me

    submitted by /u/Inequal69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment