• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 2, 2020

    The Crew I tried to recreate James May's Excorcist

    The Crew I tried to recreate James May's Excorcist


    I tried to recreate James May's Excorcist

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    ��������

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    Cant get enough on Stadia!

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    My dreamcar <3

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    A fleeting glimpse of other player on the road.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    This is my 20 Mustang Shelby GT500 I started the crew 2 about a week ago I've been enjoying everyday of it so far!��

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    Ford vs ferrari in 2019

    Posted: 01 Apr 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    Can someone catch me up on recent hours events or direct me to a video on how the game has evolved?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    I think originally bought the game back in the summer of 2018. I enjoyed it but then work, school, and other games have just gotten in the way of playing it. During the quarantine I figured might as well pick it up again and here I am. What have the major updates consisted of? I tried watching some videos on how it has changed but they're just filled with people shitting on the game. Can someone fill me in?

    submitted by /u/CT-1154
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One Controller

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    Hello! I want to buy The Crew 2, but today, when I downloaded the demo version, I can't seem to get my xbox controller working for it. Like I have to remap all the setting to get it work. Shouldn't it work by default?

    submitted by /u/Dragos409
    [link] [comments]

    Best drift pro setting for 370Z nismo?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    I dont know what the best settings are for a nissan 370Z nismo.

    Help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/mrnobody1707
    [link] [comments]

    Just wondering if anyone knows what the fastest hypercar is, in the game?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/celticdude_40
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to get the stock brake caliper color back and window tint? PS4

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    Whenever you go over brake caliper color it automatically makes it black and i can't find a way to get the stock brake caliper color back. It's the same with the window tint of the Egoista, if you go to vanity items it takes the orange tint off. No way to get any vanity items on the Egoista without losing the orange tint.

    Did i miss something like a reset function somewhere? I know if it just happened then you can just close the game and it will be fine again.

    submitted by /u/Eqaulo
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people drive with on PC(Summit,Free Roam, stupid challenges etc)

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    As the title says looking for some people to drive around! (On PC)

    Add NightfallenZ if your interested :)

    Stay safe guys!

    submitted by /u/DespairZ
    [link] [comments]

    I think the green paint suits the Jesko

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    Creating a Crew/Group

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    Hello, y'all. I just recently joined the Reddit community and is been a breeze! With that said I have been able to have condos with some y'all and have shared the interest in starting a group to play together and enjoy the game more. With that said I want to formally extend the invitation for anyone who wants to start or join.

    The crew would be base in PC sorry consoles no hard feelings Crew name - n/a as of now Members - 4 total as of now

    I would be willing to ideas and etc. If interested reply to this or DM.

    Sorry for the spam!

    submitted by /u/G30Rpr
    [link] [comments]

    Bugatti Divo Magma Edition

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    Can't fast travel to photo ops anymore, they're all gone from the map since the update.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    Completed all the photo ops 100% and it was handy to fast travel but since the update they're all gone from my map. What's up with this? Bug or intentional?

    submitted by /u/Eqaulo
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    So I'm test the demo and like and it's in promo right now.

    I want to know if this game still alive and if it's worth? I'm more interested in bikes. For example I love the Indian scout, my dream bike can I use her to the end game?

    And I need to play with boats and planes to progress in this game or can I just ignore and progress the same way?

    submitted by /u/palyftw
    [link] [comments]

    Can't think of a title

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    Summit cheating or exploiting

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    Currently the top player on the aerobatic event for this week's summit, on PS4, has it completed with a Viper drag car. How can we report this so IT can fix things like that?

    submitted by /u/Elteon3030
    [link] [comments]

    What is loot quality?

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    As it says in the title. Does quality refer to the performance level of the loot drops or to the color/tier?

    submitted by /u/Montanapartner
    [link] [comments]

    #TCEmonthly photo contest on Discord

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    Car ideas.

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    So first off I've noticed an increase in Fast and Furious liveries, which is cool, but it'd be nice if you could get a drift edition lancer, or maybe custom body kits so you can make a Veilside RX-7, drifting is fun as that's why I would like if you could get a drift lancer, a Subaru Impreza, Toyota Supra mk 4, and some police cars to increase the ability to rp, I'm not trying to make the game become forza, just saying ideas. 10/10 love the game

    submitted by /u/RebelDaDrifter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment