• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 17, 2020

    The Crew I'll never get tired of the Viper

    The Crew I'll never get tired of the Viper


    I'll never get tired of the Viper

    Posted: 17 May 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    Portrait Shot overlooking Vegas

    Posted: 17 May 2020 03:26 PM PDT

    Sunset

    Posted: 17 May 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    .....what? (TheCrew1)

    Posted: 17 May 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    Respawn mechanics

    Posted: 17 May 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    I feel like the respawn mechanic in The Crew 2 is so broken, especially in long races (New York race for example) whenever i mess up and try to respawn, it puts me way back and then i have to struggle to catch up. I be like "why would you put me thereノ( º _ ºノ) "

    submitted by /u/SmoulCat
    [link] [comments]

    is it possible to be erased form leaderboards

    Posted: 17 May 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    So ive been playing the game for two weeks and a couple of the street races ive gotten up to top 5 and now im not im just not there or in top 20 is this normal?

    submitted by /u/BrooklynTomCatsNYC
    [link] [comments]

    Finally decided to make a livery (WIP) Feedback appreciated

    Posted: 17 May 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    MT has some fun

    Posted: 17 May 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    Is the crew 2 worth it for 5 bucks?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I don't really know so much about this game, but I just wanna ask you if its worth it, like is this game getting updates?, it is dead? And this game have story and I am forced to play it or something? I just want to drive my car haha, thank you (I wanna buy on PC btw)

    submitted by /u/DragosMeister
    [link] [comments]

    Sunrise

    Posted: 17 May 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    Why is the Offroad rivalry so angry in this game?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    Ok, so I have been beating the main game and I just don't get why they made the whole Offroad storyline so angry. Ok, I get the Pro, the guy is snobby because it's "Pro". Sure. I buy that. Street, well, it's "street" (but even then you help out a guy in a wheelchair...that's massive karma right there). Freestyle is all about having fun. Offroad should also be about having fun but there is some seriously bitter language in there. First when you start winning the guy tells you that you are pissing him off, then when you do the main race it's "GET OUT!" and then just constant shit talking through all the races.

    Why? Offroad scene is not like that, all the guys want to help each other, because even if you are good you could be taken out any time because of a serious injury. People get stuck and need help, people get injured and need help, people get lost and need help. The whole offroad scene is built on helping others. So why is the Freestyle rivalry is "Oh you won, but let's keep having fun" and the Offroad is so negative? Why did they make it like this?

    submitted by /u/Goe_Phaste
    [link] [comments]

    Veyron is refueling

    Posted: 17 May 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    Weekly events?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    Can you imagine if Ivory Tower would do weekly events like for example having to drive over 75% of the roads in free roam within a week? The reward could be either bucks, new cars, or crew credits and would bring more of a point to cruising and free roam. I get we have the summit, but summits are just 9 events, and have nothing to do with free roam.

    Do you think it would be a good idea?

    submitted by /u/LegendaryBagel5
    [link] [comments]

    Are there many long races in The Crew 2?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    Hi all,
    Just wanted to know if there were many long races in TC2 as there were in TC1 (i.e. races that went for 30mins - 1 hour+, like in TC1).

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Saleron
    [link] [comments]

    The crew 2 terrible stutters/performance?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    I have an i5 6400/1060 6GB and even on 1920x1080 with a low resolution scaling and everything on low I get terrible stutter and the game pegs the cpu at 100% when driving.

    I've moved the game between SSDs but that doesn't seem to help.

    Is this a recent regression or has the game always been this bad?

    The crew 1 and Forza 4 run fine on 1440p with a mix of high/ultra settings.

    Edit: seems to be an issue for more people, see: https://forums.ubisoft.com/showthread.php/2206823-Known-Issue-PC-Performance-drops/page16

    submitted by /u/BERLAUR
    [link] [comments]

    Skrt skrt

    Posted: 17 May 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    How do i play this game ?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Hey guys, apologies for the noob post here but i can't for the life of me find a decent way to control a car in this game. Before this i played NFS Heat and it was all right so maybe i just got too used to that but damn i can't even win the first race here.

    I'm on PS4 and every time i try to turn or use the handbrake to turn my car just shoots off into a 180. Taking a corner with mild speed just slides my car into a wall like it's on ice. Literally the first race, Sleeper, it says finish in the 3rd, i tried it for like an hour before rage quiting.

    It's quite sad because this game has a great selection of cars that i would love to play with but i cannot get used to this car controller. I've watched some youtube videos of some people using the Tunning system but i can't find that option, probably need to unlock it or something

    Anyway, can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong here or do you have any tips on how to actually control a car ?

    submitted by /u/Vicious00
    [link] [comments]

    Rally Porsche

    Posted: 16 May 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    #TCEMonthly - Moonrise Kingdom (PC / cqdemal)

    Posted: 17 May 2020 02:26 AM PDT

    FPS cap

    Posted: 17 May 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    So....I got the game recently and for what I could see, IN 2020, I CAN NOT have anything higher than 60fps? The game just won't let me. Is that actually true?

    submitted by /u/peixioto
    [link] [comments]

    Starting to work on edits. Here’s my first!

    Posted: 16 May 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    You think this rx7 sounds realistic? Rate 1-10

    Posted: 17 May 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment