• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 16, 2020

    The Crew Under The Lights

    The Crew Under The Lights


    Under The Lights

    Posted: 16 May 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Currently online still Grinding back to back to back "New York" Hyper Events with my Brother. ������

    Posted: 16 May 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    I did not realize that this was this nice of a photo until recently.

    Posted: 16 May 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    Pro Settings For All Vehicles In Game

    Posted: 16 May 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Low altitude inverted :)

    Posted: 15 May 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    The Northern Mountain is my favourite spot.

    Posted: 16 May 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    Bender affix for S1000RR (up to 20kmh speed difference)

    Posted: 16 May 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    I noticed there isn't any discussion about this affixed related to top speed.

    I tested bender affix 65% vs 15% at new york Airport. Going north at midway. High bender bike goes 315kmh while lower one goes 300kmh. And at the end 337kmh vs 320kmh.

    I used no NOS no Slipstream and the airport was empty so I don't accidentally Slipstream.

    submitted by /u/VSeconds
    [link] [comments]

    G920 not working PC

    Posted: 16 May 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Hi,

    Just got the game yesterday on Uplay very excited but then realized that my G920 doesn't work. Any fix?

    Thanks and stay safe, Winauro

    submitted by /u/Winauro
    [link] [comments]

    Best cars for long races like New York, Dallas etc.? (no summit cars)

    Posted: 16 May 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    I just looked up the shortcuts on New York, took my Fame Magnet Chiron with popular & rich affix for the most followers and money. Even using the shortcuts, I lost and now I'm pretty sad about wasting 30min for nothing.

    So what should I do? P1, Regera, Agera and Speciale 458 suck too. They are all great for shorter races like Latrell's car pt 1 etc., but I struggle a ton in New York and Dallas if I don't take my nitro build. And I don't have the damn Divo Magma Edition to boot, nor the Carrera Green Flash Edition.

    So, what car should I get? Is the Jesko any good?

    submitted by /u/CreatureWarrior
    [link] [comments]

    Drag Racing

    Posted: 16 May 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Best car for drag racing?

    submitted by /u/1powder1
    [link] [comments]

    Demolition Derby ACE mode

    Posted: 16 May 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    So, I was trying to get the ACE mode done on DD in The Bull Fight, but its ridiculously hard to pull it. All the enemy cars hit you like a truck, they burst top speed chasing you and literally only try to hit you and destroy you. The damage is insane high and the buff spawns ill never, ever, spawn in front of you or in your steering direction. Are there any tricks for achieving this? The best i could was 2nd and was based on pure Luck. Most of the time you will be rolling and rolling from enemies hitting you from every side and angle.

    I do have Bulldozer 25/25, are there any other ICON pts I can use to help me out?

    It really seems to be based on pure luck to get 1st place.

    Also whats with the 1.8Million points WR ?? I struggle to get over 100k on this track lol

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/hugito24
    [link] [comments]

    New player should I get gold edition?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    new player here as crew 2 is on sale and looks like a lot of fun! Just wondering if people would reccomend the gold edition upgrade for a new player or would getting an instant unlock of the vechiles take away from the fun of saving up for cars? Do cars take alot of grinding to buy and is this tedious or fun?

    Thanks for any tips

    submitted by /u/Reuben8033
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy the crew 2?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    I'm thinking of buying the crew 2, but I'm not sure cuz I hated the unfairness of the first crew - unrealistic rubber banding, way too grindey and weird handling. Is it worth buying the crew 2?

    submitted by /u/Arihant-Guntiwar
    [link] [comments]

    The crew 1 season pass worth it only for the ferrari 458?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    Hi! I was looking around what cars are the best for each spec, and it seems without the dlc I can get the best cars for each spec, excluding circuit. I heard the best car is 458 in circuit spec, and the ford gt comes in as second. The question is, how close is the gt to the 458 in performance and handling? I could get the season pass really cheap, just I don't really want to buy it for one car. If it's really the best of the best I will buy it.

    submitted by /u/soosis
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought the Crew 2 on sale and can't win a single street race

    Posted: 15 May 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    Am I dumb? Am I meant to be able to win? I'm not usually this bad at racing games that I'm coming in dead last, but maybe I don't understand? The recommended Performance for the race is 80 and I'm 112.

    EDIT: Figured it out. Not sure if it's my controller having a bigger deadzone or what, but once I played with the acceleration settings game became better.

    submitted by /u/345tom
    [link] [comments]

    Does the crew 2 have the same pvp game modes at the crew?

    Posted: 16 May 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    I miss that "tag" mode where you crashed into the car to become the escapee.

    submitted by /u/nonotreadit
    [link] [comments]

    Spining around!

    Posted: 15 May 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment