• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 14, 2020

    The Crew I've been GRINDING this game lately

    The Crew I've been GRINDING this game lately


    I've been GRINDING this game lately

    Posted: 14 May 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    Sometimes this game looks almost real.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Haven't played The Crew 1 in a while, man... this looks good.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Tried adding a little Ken Block vibe by drifting close to cliff sides!

    Posted: 14 May 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    sky friend

    Posted: 14 May 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    Two face

    Posted: 14 May 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    After almost 2 Years of Legit Grinding on "The Crew 2"

    Posted: 14 May 2020 05:22 AM PDT

    I can't believe I'm almost about to be #1🏆 on the World's Followers Leaderboard real soon.. The 1st LEGIT Player on "XBox One" who's about to reach Icon 9999.

    No Glitching. No Exploits. ALL GRIND. 💪🏽🛣🚗💨🏁

    submitted by /u/Wighty0020
    [link] [comments]

    Go for a fly

    Posted: 14 May 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    Here we come holiday s

    Posted: 13 May 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    Is there any way to get the Thrustmaster T150 and Th8a wheel/gearshift/pedals working in The Crew 1? (NOT The Crew 2)

    Posted: 14 May 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    All I want to do is go on a virtual cross country road trip properly. I used to have a Logitech Driving Force GT, and while that worked for a single game session, every subsequent session, I had to mess around with repeating driver issues, completely uninstalling and reinstalling the wheel just for it to work in-game, and my changes were always undone once I rebooted my computer. So I sold my Driving Force GT in favor of a Thrustmaster T150... this was over 2 years ago. And still to this day, my T150 does not work with The Crew AT ALL. Pedals do nothing. Wheel has no resistance. Buttons are unresponsive and I can't do anything without the keyboard.

    Apparently this wheel used to work just fine in this game on PC, but newer firmware revisions borked it up. Is there any way at all to get this wheel and shifter to work with The Crew 1 on PC in 2020? Please don't advise me to buy another wheel. It's in the middle of the COVID-19 shutdown (or the early aftermath,) I've recently moved right before the pandemic started, and since everything's closed, I had to settle for a retail job far below my usual paygrade. I... I just want some zen time doing some virtual travel. And I'd really like it to be this.

    submitted by /u/Zuon94
    [link] [comments]

    Golden Hills Chaebung Cup (TC) Issues

    Posted: 14 May 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    So some of this is probably frustration but I'm confused here. I can get a consistent 3:02 on the race in Ace and that ranks me around 500th on the leaderboard but its still about 2 seconds or so off winning the race.

    Have less than 500 actually been able to win in Ace on this track or am I missing something? Most other tracks have at least thousands of people that have been able to win in Ace.

    submitted by /u/dwhite195
    [link] [comments]

    Jesko fins

    Posted: 14 May 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    I would really like the "Viking helmet horns" or "aerodynamic rear hood fins" as an option for the spoiler on the Koenigsegg Jesko. Can we get that?

    submitted by /u/Spaghetti_barrel
    [link] [comments]

    Headlight controls?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    So I watched a video on Blackpanthaa's YT channel recently (the Diablo video), where he turns his headlights on and off. Any idea on how to do this?

    submitted by /u/renzenterza
    [link] [comments]

    Crew 1 still worth it?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    Hi! I'm in the mood for some open world racing game, since I didn't play one since burnout paradise like 10 years ago. I'm eyeing with this game, becouse the huge map is impressing. I'm asking about crew 1, since I'm at my parent's house becouse of the virus with my potato laptop (intel 4200m nvidia 740m, 8gb ram), it can't run 2(also i don't care about boats and planes, and the world in 1 seems better from videos), but it should run 1 with all settings at low. I don't really care about pvp so online playerbase doesn't matter, does it have enough single player content? Also if I decide to buy, are the dlc and season pass worth it? Does it add enough content/better cars than the base game? If it's not worth it like this I'd be happy if someone could tell me about other good games like this. Thanks for the help!

    Edit: Thanks for the answers everyone, I bought the game, and really enjoying it.

    submitted by /u/soosis
    [link] [comments]

    Should i buy it?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    Crew 2 Cold Edition is currently on sale for 27€ on xbox. Is it worth it on 2020? Also, what's the difference between deluxe and gold editions?

    submitted by /u/Jokurandom99
    [link] [comments]

    What is this guy doing ??!!!!!

    Posted: 14 May 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    Any new updates coming

    Posted: 14 May 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    I am out of the loop but any new big updates coming. A second season pass or the like or are they done?

    submitted by /u/Arterius1990
    [link] [comments]

    THE CREW 2 16 PLAYER CAR MEET LIVE PS4 #Stayhome #Withme

    Posted: 14 May 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    [Community Event] The Boogaloo!

    Posted: 14 May 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Hi All, To any PC players interested in something besides PvP, me and a couple of friends are currently starting up a new community competitive event, nicknamed The Boogaloo!

    What is it? The short version is, a competitive 2v2 team-based driver's championship to determine the greatest drivers and teams!

    How does it work? It's simple really. Form a team of 4, pick a leader, 2 drivers and a reserve, and get to challenging other teams for the title!

    Where do I sign? We're currently running things in my community Discord, and signups are live as we speak, so see you there!

    Thank you for listening, see you on the streets.

    Link to The Boogaloo

    submitted by /u/Sappytron
    [link] [comments]

    Speed trap not triggering

    Posted: 14 May 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    How am I supposed to do the speed traps tests? I am driving almost 300 km/h and it is still not triggering. Should I somehow activate specific speed trap from map view or something!?

    submitted by /u/tomko34
    [link] [comments]

    Error at taking pictures in ps4

    Posted: 14 May 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    It says that it cant syncronize with the server. Does it occur to you the same? It is like this since the last week.

    submitted by /u/altuibar
    [link] [comments]

    This week I'm enjoying my time with the Prancing Horse

    Posted: 14 May 2020 01:15 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment