• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 23, 2020

    The Crew Jesko vs. Pilatus

    The Crew Jesko vs. Pilatus


    Jesko vs. Pilatus

    Posted: 23 May 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Almost there... Finally made it into the Top 4. ��

    Posted: 22 May 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    Ah the good lady...

    Posted: 23 May 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Deciding between The Crew 1 and The Crew 2

    Posted: 23 May 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    Hey guys

    I'm looking to buy either The Crew 1 or 2 but I have a hard time deciding between the two.

    Right now they're both on sale and I'm thinking about picking up either the "ultimate edition" of the first entry or the "deluxe edition" of the sequel.

    My main deciding factor is that there's lots of cosmetic customization options (changing bumpers, maybe even whole bodykits etc.) and that there's a wide variety of cars.

    (Regarding the boats and planes in The Crew 2, I don't care too much about them)

    Which of the two should I go for? What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/MadlyMighty
    [link] [comments]

    MV Agusta F4 RR

    Posted: 23 May 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    Bullet

    Posted: 23 May 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    Faceoff

    Posted: 23 May 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    I might got a ticket for speeding.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    The Green Dragon

    Posted: 23 May 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    The horse needed riding...

    Posted: 23 May 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    All Photo Ops broken or is just me?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    As above, so below, is it just my PS4/Connection or are photo ops completely broken? Nothing I've done for the last week will sync when it's time to take the snapshot. Every time I take a photo I get the server error and that's it, no bueno.

    I apologise if this is a known error but I've not seen it talked about/acknowledged here at all. Hope they fix this in time for these new challenges, I don't wanna be looking at stuff you can't actually complete lol.

    submitted by /u/richwn
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else think that the Beat the Duke race is too hard?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    I got The Crew 2 not too long ago and i am now trying to beat Clarence in the Beat The duke race and i can easily hold a lead in the first 2 sections but pretty much as soon as we switch to the F1 cars He flys past going way faster and it seems impossible to even get close to passing him, i spin out and launch off the road because of the snow and when i can even get back on Clarence is 500 yards away, meanwhile he can drive better now than any other race against him and the snow has no affect to him. Anyone else feeling this way?

    submitted by /u/Ard_7000
    [link] [comments]

    Drifting with GTR r34

    Posted: 23 May 2020 03:44 AM PDT

    LF: A Crew to join on PS4

    Posted: 23 May 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    I've been playing for a hot minute, just haven't joined a crew yet, would be greatly be appreciated to be added to one :)

    The Crew 2 by the way!

    PSN: PlatypusGaming

    Pacific time zone, usually on between like 2 pm and 6-7 am

    submitted by /u/BSchutte14
    [link] [comments]

    my project about Vehicles, it's more practice when compared default one.

    Posted: 23 May 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    Thoughts on Bugatti divo

    Posted: 23 May 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    I recently asked what Hypercar I should buy and there was a tremendous amount of people that said the divo. Why do you guys like the divo so much and also what's the fully upgraded top speed? EDIT: Don't say it looks cool that's obvious but actually the only reason I haven't bought it is because the blue was a little over the top for me

    submitted by /u/JustJoe1223
    [link] [comments]

    Flying crazy

    Posted: 23 May 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    Has anyone else been buying ridiculous numbers of cars in this game recently?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 01:23 AM PDT

    I've bought 10 cars in the last week or two which i think is ridiculous. These are the cars i bought:

    Acura nsx
    Mitsubishi eclipse gsx
    Chevrolet camaro rs (touring car)
    hovercraft
    Mclaren f1
    Jaguar cx75 concept
    Shelby gt500 street race
    Mercedes amg gt
    Ktm xbow
    Alfa romeo 4c

    All together it adds to around 4.4 million which bearing in mind my favorite race is New york on ace and i have icon points, it would took me 7.3 hours to buy them all.

    submitted by /u/an_reddit_man
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a supra?

    Posted: 23 May 2020 05:13 AM PDT

    Can i get an Toyota supra i. This game Via buying it or customizing a car to look like it?

    submitted by /u/R0JUM
    [link] [comments]

    SRT

    Posted: 22 May 2020 05:02 PM PDT

    KTM 450EXC

    Posted: 23 May 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment