• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 24, 2020

    The Crew Wanted to do something a little different with the Italian flag stripes on the Veneno, thoughts?

    The Crew Wanted to do something a little different with the Italian flag stripes on the Veneno, thoughts?


    Wanted to do something a little different with the Italian flag stripes on the Veneno, thoughts?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    It's just like skipping stones on water, it's magical

    Posted: 24 May 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    Most people like to put an old livery on a modern car, but I like to do the reverse. This is the 1955 Mercedes 300SLR with the livery of the 2016 Mercedes AMG GT3

    Posted: 24 May 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    The second car ever I bought

    Posted: 24 May 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    Nightly Cruise (Chiron)

    Posted: 24 May 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    Mother of Freedom..

    Posted: 24 May 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    Jumping into the sun

    Posted: 24 May 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    Veneno pro tune

    Posted: 24 May 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    Easiest 400k of my life. I jumped to the race and it spawned me in one of my planes. I moved the plane in the garage and my game crashed.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    Repetitive dialogue: Is it The Crew 2, Stadia, or me?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    I'm a casual gamer, and I've been playing The Crew 2 on Stadia for a few weeks. Overall, I think it's a great game, with lots to do and explore. But there are some things that seem like obvious flaws, and I wonder if it's Stadia, The Crew 2, or me?

    1. Dialogue: I'm an Icon 100, but I keep hearing:
      1. "Looks like Live is launching a new challenge: contracts": I've completed the first three contracts and numerous others, but every time I start the game (click "start your story"), the first thing I hear is Surfer Dude say this.
      2. "You've just completed your first contract..." whenever I finish a contract.
      3. "I've fixed the elevator!" Surfer Dude says this every time I return to the Miami home. I've used the elevator, been to all four floors, and he keeps saying it.
      4. "Cool! Up till now we've only gotten green loot!" I've gotten every type of loot (gray, green, blue, purple, gold) for my vehicles, but he keeps saying this.
      5. "Okay, that's the photo app." I've completed numerous photo challenges, but it says this whenever I launch the photo app.
    submitted by /u/york04
    [link] [comments]

    The west trip

    Posted: 24 May 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    This was worth the grind

    Posted: 24 May 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Olio Fiat

    Posted: 24 May 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    The Crew 2 hidden airports

    Posted: 24 May 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    Hi everyone I'm new to this community but I have been playing the crew 2 for some time. So I really like discovering hidden things in the game and I have found one airport there is actually a mission for it called the delivery air race and another one I found was in the Florida keys. So now that you know I like that stuff if you find any hidden airports or runways or air strips please message me. Thank you for your time and have a good morning,afternoon, or night thanks.

    submitted by /u/kerminator-561
    [link] [comments]

    Sunrise Velocity

    Posted: 24 May 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    I'm new to the game is this normal

    Posted: 24 May 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    Community Made Racing Tracks

    Posted: 24 May 2020 04:12 AM PDT

    I was just wondering how's it gonna be if Ubisoft adds the feature such that we can make our own racing tracks and share them. And others would be able to play it. Something like Super Mario Maker it's just instead of mario levels we would be having Racing tracks.

    Also I don't think it will be too much fuss as even Fortnite have a creative mode where community share stuffs like deathruns and stuffs.

    Like just an idea. We would be able to add loops like that of hotswheels and different type of jumps and so much stuffs..

    submitted by /u/vaibhav_vikas
    [link] [comments]

    Is The Crew 2 worth buying now?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    I found one selling for 12 USD. Should I pick it up?

    I'm a Forza Horizon 4 player who got a little bored with it right now. Thinking of playing another casual racing game.

    submitted by /u/agentxd12598
    [link] [comments]

    I accidentally found this road and love it. Will be driving this road a lot.

    Posted: 24 May 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    So today i got my irl dream car in TC2, looks so good. [Ferrari 488 pista]

    Posted: 24 May 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    They need to add Tesla and Porsche Taycan to this game

    Posted: 23 May 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    Would be cool to have some electric cars.

    submitted by /u/vapinvan
    [link] [comments]

    My Main Account is Rigged, at least that is what it feels like, but is it?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 12:50 AM PDT

    I'm playing the Crew 2 for over a year and I wanted to start over again so I started playing this game on my second account. I grinded some parts for my street car and started playing The Summit.

    I already played The Summit with my main account and grinded a little to improve my time.

    BUT, there is something strange with the times.

    MAIN ACCOUNT: I got a 2:50.468 at the Harlem race (with the Mustang Shelby) using perfect parts (nitro chem with 75% extra pump an 66% pure)

    2nd ACCOUNT: I got a 2:45.948 with a 276/280 performance car (same car, same settings) with only 6% pure, the first try.

    I didn't drive bad with my main account and I had a lot of advantage from the nitro. I don't understand what is happening.

    This isn't the first time I had the feeling my main account has some issues with lap/race times.

    submitted by /u/smike614
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Jesko worth it?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    Thinking of buying it maybe wanted to know what u guys thought about it and the pros and cons to the car.

    submitted by /u/JustJoe1223
    [link] [comments]

    How do you link YouTube to Crew 2?

    Posted: 24 May 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    So I'm on XBox and in the Game Settings there is a Greyed out setting that's says YouTube Account Status - Signed Out... Anyone know how to sign in or what's going on?

    submitted by /u/eskimosound
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment