• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 4, 2020

    The Crew In my defense, I wasn’t expecting a blizzard on the coast of Southern California

    The Crew In my defense, I wasn’t expecting a blizzard on the coast of Southern California


    In my defense, I wasn’t expecting a blizzard on the coast of Southern California

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Shelby GT500

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    Old school

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    Me vs a passengers plane

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    After finally reaching "Icon 9999".. This is now my new Icon Comfort Points Set Up.. Now I can finally experience how this feels. ����

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 03:09 AM PDT

    Drifting in New York

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Wheeeeeeeeeeee!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    Made this entirely in game

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    GT

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    Just wanted to show off my R34 a bit

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    I made the Payday van!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    New York Madness

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    After about 17 repetitions I finally managed to go up and down pikes peak with one contact, not perfect but eh... Any drift enthusiast in CREW 2? Anybody want to drift together?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    Needed a new Lambo, not disappointed [2K]

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    QoL changes and features suggestions

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    Auto disposal system for mailbox and inventory, blues, greens and purples at end game are pointless so some sort of system that would automatically scrap these parts would be a life changer.

    Having presets for cars, it is really annoying taking an entire set off one car and then transfering it to another, presets would let you switch out entire sets on your car in seconds.

    In the wheel where you can switch between plane, boat and, car let us have MORE options, or atleast one more option for any favorite vehicle you want.

    Like the summit why can't parts go directly into your inventory after races, I get some people find it more satisfying when loot drops on the ground but loot can be a shitshow where it spawns especially when grinding the same race and can't find loot before your click retry. Make it an option people can toggle on or off in settings.

    Maybe umpopular but being able to download other peoples tunes would be nice, without akor and google docs I would lose my mind searching everywhere for tunes.

    Let us create our own playlist of races, I want to be able to chill and grind a variety of races I choose. Grinding the same race over and over can get stale.

    Why is doing ace difficulty on all maps or even getting 100% in a discipline still meaningless, huge missed opportunity with the hobbies update.

    Give exclusive rewards for pvp like the summit and make it season based with fresh new rewards every month or so.

    turn traffic off for escape and maybe all hypercar races too

    submitted by /u/Bawsified
    [link] [comments]

    Just wanted to share this beauty

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    Many issues on ps4?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    I basically cannot play this game anymore. I load into the main menu. Okay. Then I load into my profile. So far so good. But I can't go into the summit menu, I can't load into my garage, I can't load into the free roam. Infinite loadscreens. I managed to get 2 times into the garage and both times my game did hang itself and said the data is corrupted. But I can start it again afterwards.

    What can I do?

    submitted by /u/iArc-Z
    [link] [comments]

    Noob tips

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    I got the game yesterday and i'd like to know tips like weekly stuff i should know to get followers and money, and best races for star rank

    submitted by /u/AnnoyedSpy
    [link] [comments]

    If anyone needed a new phone wallpaper then here you go

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Rims

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    Is there anyway to change the material for rim paint? I'm doing a rally build and would like the rims to be just plain white but all it is is chrome or black.

    submitted by /u/BostonBoi223
    [link] [comments]

    Spain F1 Livery ����

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    I made this car wishlist hope they make some of it

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 12:33 AM PDT

    graphical glitch or normal light behavior?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    graphical glitch or normal light behavior?

    So I have been wondering for a really long time. When driving I often see this kind of see-through shadow on the edges of the car, especially in partially shadowy areas. I have tried to check on other videos if I could spot it but I am not sure. I have tried to play with the graphical settings but that doesn't seem to make a difference.

    The second issue, all the way at the end of the video, when the camera moves closer to the boat, there is this weird wobble visible on the side of the boat. I feel like seeing that many other places but that was easy to reconstruct there.

    I've added slow-motion too but that doesn't make it more visible in all cases.

    Guys, is that normal? Thanks for the help :) (tried adding the video inline, not sure if that works, so there is also a streamable link)

    https://reddit.com/link/gwpjq9/video/spnmdecfdy251/player

    link to streamable

    submitted by /u/Daldril
    [link] [comments]

    Live summit bronze

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    I wish the live summit bronze wasn't always just followers. Pretty tired of doing live summits when I only have half the vehicles and all I get are followers. My rank is so high do to that, and yet, I still don't have much. Maybe give half of the followers and some in game money to help us get closer to owning more vehicles so some of us can get past bronze.

    submitted by /u/wrxpatrick1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment