• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 3, 2020

    The Crew Thinking outside the box

    The Crew Thinking outside the box


    Thinking outside the box

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    TIL you can recolor the air cushion on hovercrafts by going to the last page in the "color" menu (after the "recent" option)

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    I just took a souvenir

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    Found a haunted house while doing the Escape skill of the new Summit

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    Good Old Days

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    Not so different after all

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    first ever platinum

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    only in the crew would you see a giant tree coming from a walkway blocking a ramp

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    Hmmm...

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    to be honest i think its surprising that the e46 is not in the crew 2, i think the e46 is a gorgeous car and i would spend hours cruising with it.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 11:52 AM PDT

    They need to add more HuP One’s into the game. We only have one car to customise, a car that has hundreds of options. And the monster truck version is a monster truck! Maybe a drift spec could be added? I just want to customise it in so many different ways, just look at the variety!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    Low altitude points (summit)

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    I didn't know this and if you didn't you should know that I'm low altitude no restriction you can go inverted I'm your plane to get higher than a 3.0x multiplier I got up to 3.6x and it helped me get ~142k summit points

    submitted by /u/ITZPHE
    [link] [comments]

    If you haven't yet fly as high as you can go!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    Finally reached "Icon 9999".. But what I kind of don't understand, is how that after basically 2 Years of LEGIT Grinding to finally reach this point, how am I #2 on the Leaderboard? �� I guess it must goes by who has the Most Time Played or somethin.. But whatever.. I finally reached my Goal ������

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    It's been quite a grindy week, but it's finally mine !

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 12:52 AM PDT

    Pedestrians are pretty smart avoiding vehicles

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    Veyron

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    Why Ivory Tower hasn't disabled AI Traffic for summit activities already?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    I am starting to lose my braincells because of them, i am doing great on escape, but because of AI Traffic combined with power of horrible video compression from Geforce Now (i have pc but i can't access it for a while) those NPCs pop out of nowhere and singlehandily ruin your entire attempt. With little to no time to react. Why are they still enabled during summit related activites? They're pointless and don't do anything besides randomly destroying your attempts...

    submitted by /u/Elevatorisbest
    [link] [comments]

    Sheer Driving Pleasure

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    My KTM 1190 RC8 R Track Edition

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    I finally learned to drift properly!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    Some of my issues with vinyl editor

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    I think the vinyl editor in this game is pretty good, but I have a few nit pick about it. With cars that already have stock vinyls on them it's a really pain trying to make a good design when a stupid sticker you can't get rid of obscures your design. Second, I like to have my suckers in pixel perfect numbers and the vinyl controls feel a little to sensitive for my taste. Third, I would like a copy design for when a want to make a design to fit all of my cars, so when I copy my design onto them I can just make a few quick tweaks to fit said car. I don't know if ivory tower will see this but I hope some other people will see this and share some of their issues with the vinyl editor.

    submitted by /u/AaronSimpsonM
    [link] [comments]

    Cruisin' on the bridge

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    Shower thought: Why don't they have events on some of the tracks you find in free drive?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    You know what I don't quite get is why there are tracks in the game that aren't used for races at all.

    I assume Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca is due to listening issues? But that it is in the game anyway makes me not too confident on that.

    The other track that comes to mind is the Jackson hole ice track

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/trainmahon
    [link] [comments]

    ��

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment