• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 17, 2020

    The Crew Vegas night

    The Crew Vegas night


    Vegas night

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    The eagle has landed (The Crew 1)

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    The Crew 2 is really good looking!

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    Big ol' Rammer

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    Snow is terrible in this game. Lost the 30 min race because can't see the road.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 12:10 AM PDT

    High speed tunnel

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    Just started playing TC2, this is probably one of my best shots so far

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    I expected to get annoyed, turned out to be one of the most enjoyable Summits ����

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Cruisin USA

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    Some things that could make The game More enjoyable and better

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    1. The ability to toggle liveries and colors as favorites so you wont need to look for The ceryain livery when you have seen it before in The liveries section.
    2. More drift edition cars.
    3. New car brands, ubisoft should even try to make a deal with toyota or subaru, yes theres More brands that would be cool like volvo or a one no one has ever heard of.
    4. More models of cars like audi or mitsubishi.
    submitted by /u/kanjimaster123
    [link] [comments]

    Cannonball Run Challenge Complete

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    Time: 37:05.47

    Car: 2015 Mustang Fastback GT (Stock)

    This was very interesting. Someone came by and conveyed with me for half the trip. Started from Red Ball Garage (or it's equivalent location since it doesn't exist in game) and ended at the end of the Santa Monica Pier. I decided to take the highway that's north of DC south till I got to Dallas where I exited on the southern highway there to make my way west. Drove along the Mexican border highway for most of the way, then made my way north west into LA, eventually arriving at the pier. Just narrowly avoided the snow (it's falling as I write this lol).

    If anyone has any real life, movie or game inspired long distance races set in the US post them in the comments. I need more road trips to go on.

    submitted by /u/Callsign_Legend
    [link] [comments]

    Just an Agera spitting flames

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    To everyone who had good times driving around listening to this song ...

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    Trip to Yellowstone!

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    Is it possible to get 650 Racer stars in Hobbies by yourself?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    As the title of this post implies, I just need to know if it's absolutely necessary to have more people to get that RX-7 10th Anniversary.

    I don't have any friends who play this game, nor do I really want to team up with random people (who I'm sure are lovely individuals, I just don't want to), but I just want to do it by myself.

    I'm at 253/650 stars, but I'd like to know if I'm wasting my time or not.

    submitted by /u/Banderman233
    [link] [comments]

    Nothing like racing a friend in a plane

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    Rising sun

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:59 PM PDT

    Right I've noticed this since the 1st game but has anybody noticed on all the shitty graphics cars (that are parked only) theres a daewoo badge even tho I've looked and there's no daewoo car that looks like this also no copyright notes any where

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    Is The Crew 2 worth buying?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    I have about 150 hours in the first game in the franchise, is the second game worth it? When it first came out I heard some mixed things about it.

    submitted by /u/Shadow4322
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question for The crew 2 community

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Does ubisoft release any cars that are drift edition? I havent seen them making those since i bought this game. In my opinion they should release More drift cars for The drift community The Basic Rx7s, nissans, ford focuses and muscle cars are not enough in my opinion, tell what does The crew 2 community think in The comments...

    submitted by /u/kanjimaster123
    [link] [comments]

    I call this my cattleac

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 07:04 PM PDT

    Although colouring and liveries are very limited in TC1, I like the way my P-spec Exige turned out! Lightblue iridescent bodypaint, matte grey roof and standard racing livery from the shop.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    It would look way better if the red carbon was darker imo

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 02:09 AM PDT

    Just taking some cares of the cars ��

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    considering getting the crew 2

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    so, i like arcade racing games. theyre fun as hell, for me. i really enjoyed tc1, for what its worth. now im kinda coming back to here, i tried the trial version on xbox, and tbh... it felt kinda "meh". it could be the fact that the handling has to be gotten used to again, and/or that im early in the game, but the gameplay i do see seems pretty fun. i also watched reviews which were kinda mixed about it, but ive heard some people do still really enjoy it. id like to be able to enjoy it ig, but still havent been decided on it. any things i should consider (no spoilers)? yalls opinions? thanks.

    submitted by /u/randomthrowaway808
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment