• Breaking News

    Monday, July 27, 2020

    The Crew I think I have a Porsche addiction.

    The Crew I think I have a Porsche addiction.


    I think I have a Porsche addiction.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    However dev who place this on the side of a fast corner, you are a terrible person.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    40ish hours into the game, Icon 100. Time for some shots (:

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 01:58 AM PDT

    2 Vertical FXX Ks

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    Bugatti Divo

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    sometimes I try to figure out what I did to make ubisoft so mad

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    the same structure as the one in turn 15 in Sepang circuit...i was surprised to see it

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    I haven’t played in a while, is nighttime still virtually nonexistant?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    I'm considering buying the game again but I remember one of the updates broke the nighttime to the point where it only lasts like maybe 2 hours IG. The sun sets then almost immediately rises. Is this fixed?

    submitted by /u/AVinesRoots
    [link] [comments]

    Stuttering on PS4

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    Has anyone been experiencing very bad frame drops and game stuttering after the latest update? My game is completely unplayable right now because of this issue. When racing, the game itself stutters about every other second, but the timer will always keep counting even though my car isn't moving.

    submitted by /u/43947028
    [link] [comments]

    Audi RS5

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    Ps4 Car meet + Cruise

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Looking for some people to Cruise with. Haven't got a Mic tho.

    PM if interested

    PSN- MattJH999

    submitted by /u/the_big_cheese11
    [link] [comments]

    Its very annoying that this late in the games lifecycle that none of the disciplines outside of street race have more than 15 races.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 05:15 PM PDT

    I love getting new cars but what I love more than getting another car added to the 350 car collection is new racist. I think it's abysmal that none of the disciplines, even if they are normal racing have above races. Grand Prix only has nine races, and some of them are doubled up on the same track. There are literally touring and Grand Prix tracks on the map that have no races on them and that's ridiculous. I love this game but most of the disciplines aren't even worth playing because you're going to be doing the exact same races over and over again. Why does street race have five times more races than any other discipline. In fact, Street races have more races than almost any family.. there is no reason not to have more races for some of these disciplines that are super easy to create races for. 

    I mean realistically what's the purpose of adding a discipline like hovercraft or destruction derby if you only add 10 races.

    submitted by /u/jtgamenut
    [link] [comments]

    If I want to play with my friend on ps4 would both of us need ps plus or just one of us

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    I know you need ps plus to add people to your crew but would we both need it to play together

    submitted by /u/help-me-bruh
    [link] [comments]

    Ready, set, GO!

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    How do you spend most of your Crew Credits ?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    Im just interested because I see a lot of people buying vehicles with CC.

    The CC exclusive vehicle doesnt count as vehicle.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Leororn
    [link] [comments]

    The Crew 2 Map Size

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 01:35 AM PDT

    Does anyone actually know the size of the crew 2 map in km2 or miles2? I've been looking everywhere and can't seem to get a straight answer.

    submitted by /u/UnwantedTelemarketer
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game, which drag is fastest?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    As the title says im new, so please don't blast me if im posting in the wrong spot. My question is, what drag car is the fastest in the game? I was in my mustang and had a fellow in a corvette bring me up to 617km/h. I was wondering if that is the fastest?

    submitted by /u/IceyBlu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment