• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 28, 2020

    The Crew This Week In TC2 – July 28

    The Crew This Week In TC2 – July 28


    This Week In TC2 – July 28

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    Purple rain

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    Hit Icon 500 few days ago, really proud of this shot

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    My two favourite pictures (i only started taking pictures today don’t judge)

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    Neon Battle was a great Summit. Well done, Ivory Tower!

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    • New Race (with an awesome new song)
    • A strong theme that made for tons of beautiful screenshots.
    • Forced me to polish my motorcycle cornering skills to post a competitive score.

    I had a great time playing The Crew 2 this week, and hope Neon Battle is an indicator of the quality of future themed Summits going forward.

    submitted by /u/BandanaRob
    [link] [comments]

    How's my camaro?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    Black & Yellow

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    Was it actually ready to be released yet��

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    TDFs

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    I created Fillmore In The Crew 2 heres a hyper speed video of his makings.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    A real driving pleasure

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    Dodge Charger R/T HEMI

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 07:17 AM PDT

    Too many broken building in Millenium Park (Chicago)

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Finally unlocked it, now I have to grind for the mazda and hummer.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    Buddy came to visit with his new Skyline...

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 09:18 AM PDT

    Finally after grinding i got 3rd on the leaderboards

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    The Live Summits

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    I don't get why people like them and praise them so much. I just don't. I try and try to keep in the platinum ranking for this summit and it's like I am punch a brick wall that stabs me in the gut each time I make progress. I want to like them, but they should be precentage of completion instead of ranking. Or maybe decrease the ranking requirements. I am just trying to get cool vanity items where I don't have any. I despise crew credits since they are pocket change and barely give you any from the contracts. Make the ones you can buy in the store as like the rims or body kits. I am sick and tired of never having any vanity items because I either gotta buy crew credits or grind and grind to hope for a chance at the vanity item on the display at the summit. I don't care if it's end game content only. Do what forza horizon does with their special cars and such. Lock them behind races and precentages instead of a leader board. You can hate me all you want. But I will not play a game where you can only get things buy money, or treat this game like it is your life.

    submitted by /u/ThatWestAustralian
    [link] [comments]

    With my favourite car in my favourite game... bliss

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    Is the Season pass Worth it

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    Was thinking of buying the season pass as it is on sale for £15 on ps. Is it worth it ?

    submitted by /u/the_big_cheese11
    [link] [comments]

    Remember when it could have looked like this? E3 2017 Demo

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    HELP How do i stop my car from hitting walls while drifting? I just got the game and the drifting is frustrating. I am using Rx7.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    Can you guys provide me with pro setting tune. Please!! Same for off road and bike.

    submitted by /u/Smartjooker99
    [link] [comments]

    Someone explain this to me.

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 12:19 PM PDT

    It's been a while since I last played, and I remember test driving a car that had a spoiler that moves left and right when you turned, but I can't find the car again. I looked it up and the only car that actually does that is the Zenvo TSR-S, and that car isn't even in this game, so if anyone knows the car that has the weird side moving spoiler please tell me.

    submitted by /u/RileyCwik
    [link] [comments]

    No Neon Ninjas

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    PSA for PC users

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    To get your update to install, make sure you relaunch/restart Uplay/Steam clients. CC purchases have been turned back on.

    submitted by /u/Elongo06
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment