• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 16, 2020

    The Crew Fairlady Z going places

    The Crew Fairlady Z going places


    Fairlady Z going places

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    My crush ��❤, dream car

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    A small cinematic I made way back last year that I forgot to share with you guys! Hope you like it!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    My best and favorite pictures taken so far in crew 2. Now the reason i didn't post this to crew 2's picture thing directly is because i can't take a picture ingame.. it always says that it can't connect to my network even if im using an ethernet cable.. so yeah.. please fix this

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    I wont stop posting since I got featured in the crew 2's vid

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 04:36 PM PDT

    Can we reroll a Contract into a higher or lower pay?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:55 PM PDT

    If I have a 1500cc contract and choose to reroll it, is there any chance for it to become a 2500cc or higher payout?

    What about rerolling a 5000cc contract, can it change into a lower paying one?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/WeskerEnd
    [link] [comments]

    PS Mazda RX-7 Vinyl

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    The upgrade system

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    The upgrade system in this game is a love hate relationship for me, i kinda like loot in games, but somteimes just feels like a chore to see thru 100 of colurful icons, and some things just doesn't make sense, like how is a gearbox adds horsepower, but i roll whit it i know its an arcade game

    submitted by /u/vitariusl
    [link] [comments]

    GT500

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    What is the best way to grind in the crew 2?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    I currently have 1 million in the game and I'm trying to save up for the firebird, boss 429

    submitted by /u/Tlr990
    [link] [comments]

    Ideas for The Crew 3 or Update to the Crew 2?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    This is opinion wise not factual just saying ahead of time. So I have some problems with the crew 2 that could possibly make the crew 2 or possibly next game much more amazing. Firstly, Graphics. Graphics on the crew 2 aren't the 100% best but they're decent in my opinion. If Ubisoft can bump up the graphics on the game, not only will it could be one of the most astonishingly beautiful racing games ever created while being able to utilize the power of the next gen consoles. Next, Map sizes. Although The Crew 2's Map is the U.S (Which is pretty huge), go the extra mile.If there's going to be a Crew 3, just go ahead and make the whole planet, screw it " The Crew: Worldwide." If there are no plans for The Crew 3, make DLC which expands not only story but map size. This would make use of the season pass even more and actually feels like I put money into a game I personally enjoy. Thirdly, Customization. So I have a car in real life and it is straight piped and sounds amazing. Wouldn't you want to have a car that sounds like that in the crew 2 or change the engine and make the game more complex but at the same time being more customizable? That would be honestly the best update to the game or if the Crew 3 is announced and released, best overall racing game. Just Imagine how unique cars will get, imagine being able to LS swap any car. Next, Crew sizes and lobby sizes. So I have a Group of 10 friends, and we all play the crew 2, sadly we can't play together because crew sizes are limited strictly to only 4. Increasing crew sizes to at least 10 or 16 (to be compatible with playstation parties) and changing how many AI's are in a race to that many would be great. Also being able to host car shows in the crew 2 would also make this game much more cool especially with the customization idea I listed above. Lastly, Being able to sell cars or auction them off. I have a ton of vehicles in the Crew 2 and I don't even use about 70% of them. Being able to auction off vehicles as an update or for the crew 3 would make the game more fun overall because you can share your car to the world and sell it to them. Well if you actually read the whole thing you're a legend and drop down below what ideas you'd like to see and yes i am aware that Ubisoft has a tenancy for not updating graphics to some games.

    submitted by /u/Ilikemuffins98
    [link] [comments]

    Please Ubisoft !!, add the 2020's nismo kit and rocket bunny&LBW kits, please!!!!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    Mouse slides to second screen when looking too far to the side

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    When i look to the left, the mouse slides over to my left monitor. And when i look to the right, it shows up on the right monitor. It never stays on my main monitor. I would really appreciate help, but i dont really wanna download a mouse lock thingy :/

    submitted by /u/vilmuSHH
    [link] [comments]

    Livery editing

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    Would be cool to be able to edit a livery that someone else made. I found a sweet RB13 Huski Chocolate indycar livery that was only half finished. And there's other liveries I have that I would like to change the numbers and what not on them.

    submitted by /u/wrxpatrick1
    [link] [comments]

    2005 MW Webster's Corvette Drag Version

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    2005 MW Webster's Corvette Drag Version

    I'd like to share another one of my creations and it's Webster's Corvette! What do ya'll think?

    https://preview.redd.it/e38fghglreh51.png?width=1142&format=png&auto=webp&s=945662816923394caf90bff51c10fcbad0a845ca

    submitted by /u/Maartyn
    [link] [comments]

    Wheel range

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    How can i fix the wheel range setting when playing with a wheel? It's greyed out and it says 0°. I play on Xbox

    submitted by /u/Zealousideal_Week435
    [link] [comments]

    Farm parts for any class

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    Is it better to have (Gold drop Loot quality Loot x2 ) - parts

    Or

    Bucks/influencer Loot quality Loot x2

    Since I'm not actually sure what gold drop does , this kinda goes for icon points as well

    submitted by /u/kdansey
    [link] [comments]

    Summit reward cars

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    I think that the past summit reward cars should be brought back into the game for the players who couldn't win them in the past

    submitted by /u/abhishekdixit1
    [link] [comments]

    Drag Racing - what am I doing wrong?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    So I have the Focus RS with perf rating of 351, and I can't even win on normal settings where the recommended perf rating is 335.

    Last night I had a gear shift rating of Perfect, used Nitros at the beginning and then a shot at the end, and I still can't win.

    What am I missing?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Bondshusband
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment