• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 15, 2020

    The Crew What a machine

    The Crew What a machine


    What a machine

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    Lifetime Goal��

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 04:37 AM PDT

    8 Gold parts at once. Excuse me?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    Took some Huracán shots, while bored at home

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    They need to add more McLaren like the 720s

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    Not Tokyo drift, but Germany drift ��

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    Seen one of these today and thought it should get added to the game. (Didn’t see one in photo) Corvette C8.

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    GTR

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Camaro in the sky~

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    The Crew 2 Races

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    We need more races on the game, especially for Hypercars, maybe make some similar to the New York one, 20/30 minutes long, same for street race vehicles, longer races and more variety

    submitted by /u/TheColdMr
    [link] [comments]

    I thought I would finally try the new filters to kill some time ��

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    Save file?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    Hi

    Can I download a save file and use that? I've bought the game but it's grindy af... I just want to roam round in some cool cars...

    submitted by /u/ocarey1327
    [link] [comments]

    The crew 1

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    Is anyone stil playing it?

    submitted by /u/Yumuth
    [link] [comments]

    Crew credits

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    I recently purchased 50 dollars in crew credits and haven't received them

    submitted by /u/Flex-_-Shot
    [link] [comments]

    The Crew 3

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    I know they aren't dropping TC-2 anytime soon but do we have anything at the radar about TC-3? Any hint, leak or idea about the next game?

    submitted by /u/MDJTi
    [link] [comments]

    Well ... seems like Chevy Impalas can climb

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    Lucky affix unlucky much??

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    Can someone tell if lucky perk increases yellow loot drop or just the % of affix on loot dropped?

    submitted by /u/purplesux
    [link] [comments]

    Alpha mark 2 under-steer?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    Hey all!

    So I've recently returned from a two months hiatus, and as I go back to complete my ace level Alpha GP races in my trusty old Alpha Mk2 I find it's no longer trusty.

    ​

    At stock pro settings, it understeers like nothing I've ever felt before. There is a very significant lack of front traction, and locks up a lot more then usual under breaking. Easy fix, I thought changing the aero distribution one click to the front would help. Nope. That made the car steer a bit better, but now the rear has NO traction. Zero. Nata.

    ​

    So, did they change the handling model on the Mk2? What pro setting do you guys recommend me playing around with?

    submitted by /u/winstonzys
    [link] [comments]

    If you could get one car added into TC2, what would it be?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    I'm just curious to see what cars people would really want in the game.

    submitted by /u/PikachuFruit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment