• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 19, 2020

    The Crew Here's my recreation of the 2000 Dodge Viper GTS-R Concept

    The Crew Here's my recreation of the 2000 Dodge Viper GTS-R Concept


    Here's my recreation of the 2000 Dodge Viper GTS-R Concept

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 01:16 PM PST

    1993 Porsche 911 Turbo restoration. (Edited)

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 03:26 PM PST

    YES YES !!! I made it to sub 26 using FAMEMAGNET affix (WITHOUT NITROCHEMIST) !!!! included pro settings for buggati La Voiture Noire!!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:09 AM PST

    I just got my first hypercar!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 01:17 PM PST

    Thats a nice thing to see "perfect run"

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 11:05 AM PST

    I appreciate the effort being put in this car by modelling it with just a couple of photos from the 1930's

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 05:45 AM PST

    Every time I play this game I think of Ridge Racer... A lot.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 04:21 PM PST

    Ho ho ho! Merrrry Christmas ����

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:39 PM PST

    Does anyone else just really hate the current summit?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 06:03 PM PST

    I'm perfectly fine with the xtrem series event but every event besides the skills I dislike a lot. Its not that I'm bad at them, they just aren't fun. Alpha gp races in the snow feel really bad, street race bikes handle poorly, the rally raid event is absolute hell, the agera is an abysmal drift car, and the rally cross event is, while I appreciate the effort, definitely not in my best interest, especially since the Miami race track skid event has been used like 3 time in the past month and a half. I think this summit may just accurately portray the tinier things I dislike about the game, but I sorta want other people's opinions on it too.

    submitted by /u/VI-Pok3
    [link] [comments]

    Cruising on the crew with the boys

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:27 AM PST

    Here's the full New york sub 26 run without nitrochemist !!!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:11 AM PST

    Really fell in love with the 240z.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 07:44 AM PST

    Opinion on the last update and game in general (Discussion)

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 01:01 PM PST

    Hello everyone, I've been playing this game since the open beta and I have over 350 hours in it (which is a lot for me), but lately while playing I've really started to wonder:"What do I even like about this game anymore?" After thinking about it for a bit I realized that the only thing keeping me coming to the game is the really fun car list and customizing said cars. However to do that I need to grind for hours to get the money that's necessary. Other than that the game is just the Summit which has gotten rather stale and repetitive in my opinion. The PvP is buggy and the connection is poo, and the new update is such a huge let down. The new events are fun for the first couple of times but they too get annoying rather quickly. The game overall still feels clunky and messy at times with multiple crashes and disconnections but Ivory Tower never bothers to fix that or include some more interesting and meaningful content. The new MotorPass feels just like another thing that they will mark as "New Content" when in reality its just 3 cars and a lot of cosmetics, that's not content that will make me come back to the game. I hope that the future updates are more gameplay and not...cosmetic oriented. But what do you guys think? Do you like the new events or the MotorPass? Is the game getting boring to you as well? Or maybe I'm just whining for no reason.

    submitted by /u/S0k3xD
    [link] [comments]

    The skyline

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:30 AM PST

    Multiple stock ECUs anyone?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:08 PM PST

    What is the worst hypercar

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 04:15 PM PST

    I want to use the worst hypercar

    submitted by /u/HELLCAT_VIPER131
    [link] [comments]

    My game is being wierd

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 01:58 PM PST

    So ive noticed that races are really hard and i did a drag race with my friend with the same exact car same perf and he smoked me and I used nos he didnt why is this happening.

    submitted by /u/awrootbeeer
    [link] [comments]

    With my Astron Martin Vulcan

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 11:08 AM PST

    why ? Just why ?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 07:24 PM PST

    Maintenance December 21st

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 11:28 AM PST

    We are conducting a maintenance on The Crew 2 at 9:00AM UTC - 10.30AM UTC, on Monday, December 21st.

    Expected downtime is 1 hour and 30 minutes and players will not be able to connect to the game in the meantime.

    Notes: Holiday Season boosts activation. More information here.

    submitted by /u/Elongo06
    [link] [comments]

    Miami Blue Carrera GT

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:50 AM PST

    Englishman in New York

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 04:54 AM PST

    Two vertical shots.

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 03:51 AM PST

    Zephyr stolen Agera R Interceptor and its normal version

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 04:52 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment