• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 12, 2020

    The Crew One with nature

    The Crew One with nature


    One with nature

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 09:53 AM PST

    Having fun with the train

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 07:08 AM PST

    Street Slide

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 07:11 PM PST

    Citroen GT

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 07:18 PM PST

    I'm enjoying this update way too much ��

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 10:48 AM PST

    What activities would you recommend to gain more followers and money? I'm a new player

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 04:47 PM PST

    I just started playing 3 days ago and i really like this game, i already have a street, drift and hypercar, boat and plane (free ones of course with the loot mods).

    I saved enough and bought the agera r hypercar so i have been doing the long races on easy and hard mode to gain money and followers quickly, Detroit and Los Angeles for example. I'am level 13 and icon 9, Ace mode is way too difficult for me at the moment.

    This game has so many activities, ranks, tracks and cars that i'm lost but i really like it and i don't mind the grind at all.

    EDIT: Thank you all for the advices

    submitted by /u/SnooGadgets1830
    [link] [comments]

    My favorite picture from those, i took the last few Months ago. Hope you like them. Also i'm sorry for the crew 2 logo at the bottom. I always forgot to disable it :(

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 01:12 AM PST

    Question about the online

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 03:04 PM PST

    I copped TC2 for €10 on PS4, just wondering if I dont have the ps4+, can I still encounter other players in the open map. I'm aware I can't join multiplayer races and all that, but can I atleast bump into them in free roam?

    Also do I have access to all the new updated features with the ps4+? Like new cars?

    submitted by /u/daAliGindahouse
    [link] [comments]

    Learning Summits

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 08:15 PM PST

    Tomorrow on PS4 I'm setting up a group to help teach those who are struggling with summits and reaching platinum, add me @ Neat-0_B if you want to learn the ways of the "gods" 😂

    submitted by /u/OhNeat-o
    [link] [comments]

    Old School The Best School.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 11:23 AM PST

    I got really curious last night what this subreddits members are getting for christmas so let me know!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 06:37 AM PST

    Option to set ghost to either "Objective" or "Rival"?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 07:00 PM PST

    Hey All,

    I am trying to see if there is a way to set the ghosts for events to either the one labelled "Objective" (when first doing it) or "Rival" (the second time, and it's Tucker or Sofia or something like that). I am sick and tired of having to go in and set my own record as the ghost, and I don't like comparing to myself or others unless on a PB or WR type of run. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

    Thanks,

    CT

    NOTE: I have disabled all the world record, friend and personal ghosts in the settings, but I think that is the highlight system not for events, sadly.

    submitted by /u/Chronotides
    [link] [comments]

    Red kinda sus, I think it red is the impista.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 02:40 PM PST

    The Crew 2 Music video SHOOT CAR MEET LIVE NOW

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 12:59 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment