• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 13, 2020

    The Crew Don't you just love it when this happens?

    The Crew Don't you just love it when this happens?


    Don't you just love it when this happens?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 10:54 AM PST

    Mazda RX-7

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 03:51 AM PST

    The new weather options are awesome for night photos��

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 08:29 AM PST

    When LEGENDS meet!!!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 11:08 AM PST

    ��HOUSE real big! CARS real big!��

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 11:25 AM PST

    angry biker

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 03:41 PM PST

    Every picture doesn’t need water reflections

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 01:37 PM PST

    Futuristic Egoista

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 01:06 PM PST

    Le speedy Byugatti mgee

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 08:30 PM PST

    Dancin'

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 01:16 AM PST

    [XBOX] [SERIOUS BUG] The game crashes so catastrophicly, it also (softly) crashes the external hard drive

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 05:24 PM PST

    So, I've had this happen to me 5 fives, each time having a terrifing effect on me. I recall talking about this in a comment but never in a reddit post.

    This is also a call to all players, especially Xbox players. Read this post and tell me if you had this happened to you.

    Here's the setup; On Solo or Coop events outside of PVP, between the countdown to the start of the event to a little bit after the start, the game softly crashes. Keyword: "Softly." It's not a hard crash to the dashboard.

    The first thing I notice is no sound whatsoever. All audio cuts off. Gameplay proceeds as normal.....for around 7 seconds before that freezes as well. I would think the game crashed so I quit it and start it again, except it never starts as Xbox tells me something went wrong when booting up the game. This doesn't apply for just this game, as every single game installed on the external HD will have problems booting up. If not, there will be problems a few seconds later.

    After a console restart, I play the game again. Boots up fine, my progress remained. I go to an event I was doing.....and the soft crash happens again.

    After another console restart, I start to think that my external HD is dying (again) so I try a different game, boots up fine and plays OK, I try another game, also fine. So, the external HD is fine I guess.

    Now to get to the point; there is a massive bug or glitch during the start of events (outside of PVP and maybe Summits) in which something happens to active data that becomes so corrupted that nothing loads as well as it should, but it gets fixed with a simple console restart. No other game in my external HD does this so I'm lead to believe it's a bug or glitch in this game.

    To be clear, I've had the game installed on the external HD as that's where all of my digital games are stored. With a crash this serious, I'm not even gonna try to move the game to the internal HD to verify if this happens again. I mean, there was a time I had to have the game in the internal HD but that was for a short time, and nothing similar to this crash happened during that time but I'm not gonna tempt it.

    Also, I am on a 4-year-old original model Xbox One and a Seagate Xbox-branded external HD so it might be possible that I'm the only one with this issue. Additionally, this kind of crash has only happened 5 tines in 3 years so it's very rare when it happens but it happens and I think it was after the Blazing Shots update.

    Has this happened to you, or am I just that unlucky?

    submitted by /u/NeoSpearBlade
    [link] [comments]

    Mustang

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 03:20 PM PST

    Intense nights ��

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 10:25 PM PST

    When LEGENDS meet!!!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 12:10 PM PST

    Questions (I'm a new player)

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 03:32 PM PST

    1. How many players are in free roam?
    2. What does the PERF mean on the vehicle selection as well as the number on all the parts (exhaust, gearboxes)
    3. What are summits?
    submitted by /u/weststainesposse
    [link] [comments]

    Suspect apprehended

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 02:58 PM PST

    Why must you hurt me in this way

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 08:29 PM PST

    Cara i personally would like to be added to the game

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 05:40 AM PST

    My P1

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 05:03 AM PST

    TC2 Beautiful Butts: Aston Martin Vanquish

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 04:54 AM PST

    My new nissan skyline, do u like ?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 06:23 AM PST

    Took me a long time to get this picture

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 02:02 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment