• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 2, 2020

    The Crew Bugatti Lovers bundle week !

    The Crew Bugatti Lovers bundle week !


    Bugatti Lovers bundle week !

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 06:34 AM PST

    I finally got to Platinum 1 on Live Battle :D

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 03:09 PM PST

    Sunsets.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 10:20 AM PST

    Just playing with Video Editor

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 08:49 AM PST

    Just collected the Chiron Carbon Edition!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 11:25 AM PST

    Meant to do that...

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 05:07 AM PST

    TVR in Miami

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 06:55 PM PST

    Ford Focus RS Drift Edition

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 12:11 PM PST

    Is the live crate boost already over?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 09:28 AM PST

    I thought the boost is still on today but I got only green and blue boxes from my last 7.

    submitted by /u/Paulynom
    [link] [comments]

    When going back to this game the handling feels atrocious compared to the second installment.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 06:47 AM PST

    Ghost Town

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 01:15 PM PST

    Late Night Drifting

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 03:52 PM PST

    I got stuck. Hmmm.....

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 03:43 PM PST

    Should I buy The Crew 2?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 02:30 PM PST

    I want to know if I should buy TC2.

    submitted by /u/VEKET1
    [link] [comments]

    We need more player interaction

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 08:46 PM PST

    The crew 2 is a multiplayer game, so where is all the multiplayer activities (excluding pvp)? When was the last time you actually used features like the crew system?

    We need more players on a single map and Car meets/forzathon-esque group events as well as other multiple player open world activities. The crew 1's hey-day, it had so many players just doing stuff everywhere, there were people being chased by police, people chasing other people as police, people cruising with eachother, people racing eachother and people picking up supply crates, while in the crew 2 we have maybe 5 people sitting around in a group very rarely and mostly people on their map screens about to teleport to their next race.

    submitted by /u/Failed20021
    [link] [comments]

    Why the servers are closed??

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 12:09 PM PST

    Am i only one with the error 0_1? I was reading a lot of comments about this error and I understand that they are fixing a DDOS attack,but Im not sure.What are u thinking about this?

    submitted by /u/evgiValhala
    [link] [comments]

    The Future of The Crew

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 03:49 AM PST

    The Future of The Crew

    I wanted to start a discussion about whats next to The Crew. Do you think we are going to see a new Crew game by the end of 2020 for the next-gen consoles or maybe the year after? Where do you think it will be set? The USA again or somewhere else? I would love to see Continental Europe and/or Africa, maybe Asia/Japan. Will it have the same features and gameplay elements as The Crew 2 plus more or are the developers going to take a different direction. I really don't know, I haven't even heard or seen rumours about a new Crew game and I was wondering if you have anything to say or suggest. Where would you like a new game to be set? Would you like to see new disciplines, vehicles events in the next possible instalment of this franchise? I think that the next-gen consols will be powerful enough to take The Crew to a whole new level. I am just simply very excited. When The Crew 2 came out I really didn't enjoy it but I gave it another chance last year and it became one of my favourite games. After completing it I still return every week to make sure that I make the top 3000 tier in the weekly Live Summit events. I am just simply very curious and excited about the future of The Crew and at the same time and wanted to see what others think and feel. Happy New Year by the way! :)

    https://preview.redd.it/8fv282ijoc841.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=7ddb9501b860a24dc004b924b31246c58e73936e

    submitted by /u/farkasdavid01
    [link] [comments]

    Hi

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 11:09 AM PST

    I am having a problem I am icon 201 with a maxed out street race Lamborghini and I couldn't even beat a golf GTI he is icon 64 is there any extra thing I have to do?

    submitted by /u/WaLiD_G
    [link] [comments]

    are the servers down or is it just me?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 02:33 AM PST

    I have been waiting to play the game for 11 hours, I start it then boom server down and code 0_39 for some reason

    submitted by /u/Kraken4560
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment