• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 30, 2020

    The Crew Pimpin' & Flippin'

    The Crew Pimpin' & Flippin'


    Pimpin' & Flippin'

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 05:03 PM PST

    Toyota Supra 2020 possibility? Toyota has come out with some hints regarding toyota in arcade games again. What do you guys think about this?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 06:15 AM PST

    What do you think about the ZL1?��

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 03:30 PM PST

    BMW RS1200GS at Yosemite

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 07:41 PM PST

    Twilight burnouts

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 03:58 PM PST

    Looking to buy

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 04:30 PM PST

    I'm wanting to buy this game but I have a few questions. Seeing some of the reviews when it came out have got me nervous to buy it. How many of the core problems have been fixed? I obviously know most of you here love this game and would suggest buying it. I started wanting to play this game bc I've been playing far cry 5 and new dawn and love driving and exploring that place. I also saw that they added an RX8 to the game, which is one of my favorite cars and I have one but the engine of course blew last week ;( So would it be worth buying?

    submitted by /u/Grayfree
    [link] [comments]

    Saving Livery [PS4]

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 02:17 PM PST

    I've spent 2 hours designing a livery for it not to save someone help before I break some shit cause at this point I'm irritated to me core

    submitted by /u/trobs1230
    [link] [comments]

    Community made Tracks??? So bored with completed map and other races.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 03:23 PM PST

    Hi guys I love the Crew 2 it's my favorite car game. But I feel like every race in the crew 2 is getting old and I want something new...So O thought Community made tracks would be an awesome addition to take that boringness away and get me enjoying more and as much when I first got the Crew 2! So after a cruise that's supposed to be your track you go to your map. On your map you select your start point and your end point. And along the way you can place your checkpoints, depending if you make it a start to finish Sprint with one checkpoint, or a race with many checkpoints on a route predetermined. I'm thinking that maybe it would be so cool to make a type of checkpoint where the vehicle profession changes according to the checkpoint so like if you go from Street vehicle on road to off-roading you can still drive well. And thank you so much to the community for reading this I appreciate it. I hope your having a great day.

    And P.S the crew 2 isn't that boring but it kinda is and this would bring something for someone to be excited to get on to and have a good reason to getting on besides just grinding for bucks and that new vehicle.

    PPS community tracks would not have buck rewards cause there unofficial community made tracks, but they should still have a leaderboard and a community track hub! 🔥🔥👈 Should be a thing... Thank you very much once again for reading 🙏

    submitted by /u/Swezner
    [link] [comments]

    Drive save my friend

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 02:16 PM PST

    Predictions for bugatti edition one?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 10:29 AM PST

    Anyone think it will dethrone the magma edition?

    submitted by /u/FerrisTurbos
    [link] [comments]

    Came across a random S2K driver! Here's what happened!!

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 10:38 AM PST

    Crew 2 in 2020

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 04:10 AM PST

    Hi, I'm looking to purchase The Crew 2 on PS4 as it's currently on sale and I'm wondering what the state of the game is right now in terms of how active the dev and community is, if it's worth buying even though I'm quite late to the party, and which edition's worth buying. Any at all advice regarding this will be heavily appreciated, thanks. :)

    submitted by /u/OneAsianBoi
    [link] [comments]

    I had some TC2 photos that have been sitting on my PS4 for a while. I guess I'll start posting the better ones here! Thoughts?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 12:11 AM PST

    Waxelle-Fr

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 11:25 PM PST

    The Crew 2 Intro But it's the Pokémon theme

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 04:07 AM PST

    How do I join crew?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 10:21 PM PST

    I know it is stupid question, but is it possible to join random crew and how? I can't find "join crew" section in the game.

    submitted by /u/CaseyJonesCRO
    [link] [comments]

    GT-R With the Initial D Stickers (I'm New)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 07:48 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment