• Breaking News

    Friday, July 31, 2020

    The Crew I just pulled the greatest skid I've ever done by accident.

    The Crew I just pulled the greatest skid I've ever done by accident.


    I just pulled the greatest skid I've ever done by accident.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    Going Off-road with escalade

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 05:13 AM PDT

    Nothing unusual with this parking spot, right?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    Beetle friends.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    Absolutely gorgeous.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    Bertani's (To Catch A Thief )

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    Act Like an Art Director trophy - not sure if this is what the devs had in mind ��

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    The Italian Job │Customization - Movie Scenes│

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    New player, I have no clue about this game, would really appreciate some guidance regarding the do's and don'ts.

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    So I just bought the gold edition a couple of days back, firstly I don't know how to claim the rewards. When I went through this subreddit, apparently there's some daily/weekly rewards.

    I also don't know about this season pass that I got with the game.

    submitted by /u/justanothercg
    [link] [comments]

    #tcemonthly - July results

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    How to complete jumping motocross hobby?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    How and where are you supposed to do this jump? I have tried in the sand dunes and the ski jump and I'm still 20ft off...

    submitted by /u/jtgamenut
    [link] [comments]

    FINALLY I GOT THE SEASON PASS!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    What happens if a car is still locked under Summit Reward? Am I able to buy it?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    I know this is probably common knowledge and I should know. But what happens if I want to buy a car but it's locked by Sunny Reward? Will it ever become available? Or is it locked forever now? I know I should know this.

    submitted by /u/PikachuFruit
    [link] [comments]

    Flying may not be all plain sailing, but the fun of it is worth the price.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 11:06 PM PDT

    Went to drive my Aston Martin Vanquish and it says I can’t drive it and it has gone from the Catalog. Please help!

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    I have a question. So I went to try to drive my Aston Martin Vanquish. But it shows it as locked. I try to click on it and it says "This content requires the season pass. I own the season pass. Can someone please help. And also it is missing from the Catalog and can't be bought. Is anyone else having C2 problems?

    submitted by /u/PikachuFruit
    [link] [comments]

    I was training drift in free roam and find this guy and we started drifting together

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Sexy Mustang

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    What is usually the platinum minimum for summits on xbox?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    This is the first time ive actually tried to get platinum and i got 1.109mil currently and i am #261 and i was wondering if i should carry on trying to increase my score or is this enough according to the past summits?

    submitted by /u/-EliteSam-
    [link] [comments]

    Hi guys! I’m new in topic of the photos, but I want to show you my 5 favorite photos what I did. Write what you think about them, any tips to photos, and I’ll use them to make better photos.

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 11:54 PM PDT

    Best looking cars?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    What are the best looking cars in your opinion?

    submitted by /u/Gunflyzegaming
    [link] [comments]

    Which one i should buy?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    Koenigsegg Jesko or Koenigsegg One: 1

    submitted by /u/CometXRL
    [link] [comments]

    I enjoy arcade racers leagues more than realistic ones, which one does this control more like?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2020 12:39 PM PDT

    Also, it's only 4 more dollars for the season pass, is the 20% discount worth it? I really only care about reducing grind if it's really slow.

    submitted by /u/Randomass1337
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment