• Breaking News

    Friday, September 4, 2020

    The Crew I just noticed something interesting on the Superfast today

    The Crew I just noticed something interesting on the Superfast today


    I just noticed something interesting on the Superfast today

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    V12 generations

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Into the sunset

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    1st photo I was generally being reckless. however, the second one I done for scenery and background purposes, I like it and I hope you'll do too. :)

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    Better muscle cars

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 08:24 PM PDT

    I wish they would add a 1970 chevelle ss and a 1987 Buick grand national

    submitted by /u/VicodinDaddy
    [link] [comments]

    benz

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    Desert Camaro.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    A great car in my opinion!

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    Here are some pictures I took some with my friends whilst roaming trying to find a nice spot to drive along. Hope you enjoy them.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    Thought it looked nice

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    #TCEmonthly

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Purchasable Summit Reward Cars

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Wouldn't it make sense for old Summit Reward Cars to be purchasable, like don't get me wrong, i technically like this "limited to 3k (or possibly 6k after reruns)" system but i think summit cars should become purchasable after the 2nd or 3rd rerun of their summit, not only for collectors sake but let's be honest 99% of the summit cars are worthless anyway with the exception of the Magma Edt.

    I could see why people would argue against this as they had to grind for those cars and others just get it for some ingame money but to be honest i don't see it as much of a problem, esp if you give the summit cars a pricetag of, i dunno, x2 or x3 of their original pricetag, it just kinda hurts as a collector to have cars that are unobtainable until you get the chance to grind for them again or just never if you can't compete with the maxed out parts of other players or abused mechanics like co-op slipstreams if you don't have people to play with yourself.

    PS: I actually have almost all of the summit reward cars myself except the most recent ones (last 3 or 4 i believe) bc i didn't feel like grinding for them and i didn't make this post for myself but rather for the community as a whole and to see what ppl think about this.

    submitted by /u/eXz_xAlyssa
    [link] [comments]

    Nice and clean

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    DeLorean

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Here’s some I got of the delorean rad edition

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    Miami Lifestyle ����

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    Drifting with a mixture of other stuff such as trio street racing in hyper and supercars, then transitioning to a high-speed duel on Mazda's race track. Hope you like them :)

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    C6R inspired custom livery I made

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    What to do as a new player?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    I just got the Crew 2 mostly to explore the world and mess around.

    I've done the first missions (the ones which unlock you the street car, off-road truck, plane and boat) and a 3 street races (which I finished about 3-4th in).

    How do I unlock the ability to fast travel to any city? In the firsts game all you had to do was visit there then it became unlocked to fast travel there.

    Also what are the easiest ways to make money? Should I just find an easy race that pays well and keep on replaying it?

    As for the story, do I just have to keep on playing every new race?

    submitted by /u/RomanichalGypsy
    [link] [comments]

    TheCrewExchange - Strawpoll about video contest

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    https://www.strawpoll.me/20887400

    Here is just a little strawpoll about video contest. If you have something else to add than just yes/no don't hesitate to reply to this post.

    Thanks to those who will take the time to answer :)

    submitted by /u/_celianvdb
    [link] [comments]

    Drifting in a Lamborghini

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 11:40 AM PDT

    Is Ferrari f12 tdf ever gonna be purchase able?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    I really want f12 tdf but live summit is the thing that is stopping me to get it. So I was wondering if ivory tower would make it purchase able some day do you guys think it'll happen ?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/BATMAN_5777
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment